Cell Phone Ring Tones

May 7, 2005, 9:02 p.m.

I heard one the other day that had Darth Vader's breathing. I liked it. Not loud but somehow comforting…hmmm. I have not a phone.

"The sands of time are running like quicksilver."

Come out and get spanked by guys on 35lb hecklers racing in spandex.

May 7, 2005, 9:16 p.m.

I don't even know what my ring is. No one has ever phoned me.

May 7, 2005, 10:05 p.m.

I don't even know what my ring is. No one has ever phoned me.

you have a phone? i thought you used your mom's :???:

May 8, 2005, 2:08 a.m.

PWND!

[email protected]
My bike eats danger and craps victory!:canada:
It takes 43 muscles in the face to frown but only 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitchslap that mofo in the face!
I am the sculpture made out of clay…

I like all bran its makes your poop float. :)

May 8, 2005, 4:32 a.m.

yeah my phone does that too, if u have an imagination u could come up with some funny stuff.

I like my bike! its good.

May 8, 2005, 11:08 p.m.

I have Ghostbusters as my ring tone

<("<)<( " )>(>")>
~dont need to ride tanks for cranks, when you got raceface warrenty~

May 8, 2005, 11:34 p.m.

Just when I'm too poor to pay my bill or my batteries are dead, yeah I've been known to take other peoples phones. No one calls me on them either though.

May 9, 2005, 2:09 a.m.

My phone doesn't have a regular ring - only polyphonic. I hate it. I finally found a polyphonic ringtone that sounds like phones that had a bell in them. Until then, my ring tone was Enter Sandman.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 9, 2005, 3:05 a.m.

I wish 90% of cellphone owners would smash their phones or let me do it for them.
The only thing more annoying than a cellphone ringtone is the socially inept moron who selected it.
Yes, I own a cellphone too but you'd never know it.

May 9, 2005, 3:12 a.m.

girls don't poop

I saw diggs' mum poop on the internet.

May 9, 2005, 4:11 a.m.

I saw diggs' mum poop on the internet.

[garth] eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww [/garth]

[email protected]
My bike eats danger and craps victory!:canada:
It takes 43 muscles in the face to frown but only 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitchslap that mofo in the face!
I am the sculpture made out of clay…

I like all bran its makes your poop float. :)

May 9, 2005, 9:07 a.m.

a GUY in my class last week had usher-yeah on his phone, and he couldnt answer it because the teacher was a bitch

Fuckin' kids these days! "My teacher won't let us gab to our twelve year old girlfriends in class, She's such a bitch!!!" Like you little groms actually have anything important to talk about. :rolleyes:

My phone has a little voice recorder on it so I just recorded myself farting and made that my ring tone. :D

www.natooke.com

May 9, 2005, 5:06 p.m.

I wish 90% of cellphone owners would smash their phones or let me do it for them.
The only thing more annoying than a cellphone ringtone is the socially inept moron who selected it.
Yes, I own a cellphone too but you'd never know it.

I never go to office meetings any more. The marketing/sales people always take their phones in and purposely have them on during the meeting. It's super fucking annoying. The conversation goes like this:
"Hell, Joe Smith here………I'm in a meeting right now, so can I call you back in 1/2 hour?"

When I say "that's what voice mail is for", they get all pissed off. Gotta look important.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 11, 2005, 3:56 a.m.

You own a cellphone?