'cause every woman needs a little fecal debris in her gynny, eh?

Dec. 24, 2012, 6:43 a.m.

I don't think that's any more advantageous then having members of the public outed for gross actions. Trials/investigations/etc. are the realm for this, with media coverage. Obviously the world has changed some and that's not possible, but at the very least it's up to each person who sees a video like this one to use their judgement. Who knows how a Texas judge handles this, maybe they get a liberal one and the officer winds up losing her job or worse? Maybe they get a conservative one and it goes to appeal. Maybe the federal court of appeal takes the case? Maybe the supreme court takes the case? We don't know, nor do we have any idea of the officers service record. All we see is a shitty dash cam with very little context.

A proper investigation would be fine except in the cases of cops that rarely happens. Cops protect each other. They always just do "internal investigations" and then the cops get suspended with pay for a few months.

This kind of bullshit is why people have so much negativity and mistrust. I think everyone can accept the fact that most cops are good.I'm lucky enough to have never had an encounter with a dick cop. I'm always polite to cops.

But I am fucking outraged that the truly rotten cops almost never actually have to take any real responsibility for their bad behavior.

www.natooke.com

Dec. 24, 2012, 10:01 a.m.

^^ this. Sure most cops are good. But their system is obviously inadequate at removing the bad apples. If they want a better public image all they have to do is learn how to deal with things like this.