Canucks vs. Islanders

March 11, 2003, 10:13 p.m.

Damn. Stars won with a shut out again. Can anyone score on them?

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

March 11, 2003, 10:16 p.m.

he is not a whiner. he is an emotional player and that is reflected in his game. so many of the great players of the game have been called derogatory names like that simply because of their emotional involvement. i suppose you're one of those people who thinks gretzky and lemieux are whiners too?

i agree naslund is pretty classy and a leader in his own way, but sometimes he just seems to lack that edge and emotion.

stars won unfortunately :mad:

March 11, 2003, 10:22 p.m.

Freakin stars. Gretz and Lemieux weren't whiners. It just seems Burt argues every call. Offsides and everything. The refs are gonna get tired of it if they already aren't. Ya gotta pick your spots to get on the refs or they just stop listening and start calling against you. Like these BS interference calls Berts been getting in front of the net on the PP for pushing off. The refs are just dying to make this call on him and it a crap call. Don't get me wrong. I glad he's on the nucks. He's one of the leagues most skilled players but he just bitches too much. I've heard from people within the organization that it doesn't stop when he gets off the ice. Freakin Stars :mad:

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."