Canucks.

March 30, 2008, 10:59 p.m.

(if we make it)

well you better start giving 110%, throwing down, showing them you mean business and most importantly putting the puck in the net! go get 'em, tiger!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

March 30, 2008, 11:05 p.m.

Glad to see Detroit give Vancouver a helping hand. :)

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 31, 2008, 10:41 a.m.

So…. bandwagon time yet? I didn't miss it, did I?

March 31, 2008, 10:43 a.m.

So…. bandwagon time yet? I didn't miss it, did I?

it will be circling your hood for the next week and offers hop on hop off service

turn off sigs…it will change your life

March 31, 2008, 10:45 a.m.

Damn they still have another week of maybe?

Hope Luongo is smart and asks for a trade. Wasted talent on this team.

March 31, 2008, 10:54 a.m.

I hope he gives it another year and I hope Nonis gets rid of the waste of air known as Naslund.

That man shows no emotion under any circumstance, hardly inspiring or leader like.

March 31, 2008, 11:09 a.m.

I hope he gives it another year and I hope Nonis gets rid of the waste of air known as Naslund.

That man shows no emotion under any circumstance, hardly inspiring or leader like.

I like Naslund but I agree, he pretty much sucks as a leader.

March 31, 2008, 11:35 a.m.

I like Naslund but I agree, he pretty much sucks as a leader.

and as a goal scorer , a fighter, an agitator, a passer

(well not sucks, but likey about 4 million overpaid based on this year's performance

turn off sigs…it will change your life

March 31, 2008, 12:11 p.m.

and as a goal scorer , a fighter, an agitator, a passer

(well not sucks, but likey about 4 million overpaid based on this year's performance

ya not worth the 6 mil he's pulling in. Better off to take some of that cash and divy it up among the young guys that are actually scoring goals, making plays, and being agitators.

March 31, 2008, 12:24 p.m.

luongo will not be traded. there is no way nonis will trade him unless luongo pulls a patrick roy in montreal. he will finish his remaining contract and will not re-sign with the canucks.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

March 31, 2008, 1:24 p.m.

luongo will not be traded. there is no way nonis will trade him unless luongo pulls a patrick roy in montreal. he will finish his remaining contract and will not re-sign with the canucks.

With a couple years left in his contract who knows what he will do. The team could be very different by then.

The Nucks deserve to be exactly where they are… 8th. The Preds have an easier schedule as they are in an easier division and Edmonton has too many overtime win points that shouldn't be worth a full win. The north-west division is the most competitive in the league and that hasn't helped any of the north-west teams. Meanwhile Detroit sails too another President's trophy with the easiest division wins across the league.

The Canucks are no a-list team, but I don't think they would be scratching to make 8th if we had the chance to play more teams.

March 31, 2008, 3:38 p.m.

With a couple years left in his contract who knows what he will do. The team could be very different by then.

The Nucks deserve to be exactly where they are… 8th. The Preds have an easier schedule as they are in an easier division and Edmonton has too many overtime win points that shouldn't be worth a full win. The north-west division is the most competitive in the league and that hasn't helped any of the north-west teams. Meanwhile Detroit sails too another President's trophy with the easiest division wins across the league.

The Canucks are no a-list team, but I don't think they would be scratching to make 8th if we had the chance to play more teams.

i agree with you, but detroit actually has been very average against their own division this year. i think they're only a game or two over .500 against their division.

March 31, 2008, 4:08 p.m.

i agree with you, but detroit actually has been very average against their own division this year. i think they're only a game or two over .500 against their division.

Really? Wow. With the bums in that division you would think that Detroit would beat them every time. Well at least that gives me hope that we can take them if we hang on to that 8th spot. [HTML_REMOVED]crosses fingers[HTML_REMOVED]

March 31, 2008, 4:22 p.m.

As I was saying a month and a half ago …

Oh c'mon … if they work really hard, they can be cannon fodder for Detroit in the first round.

Kn.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

March 31, 2008, 4:25 p.m.

The Canucks had better make 8th place. I have a buddy that plays for Detroit and I want to go see a few of the playoff games.