Canucks.

March 28, 2008, 8:09 p.m.

Oilers just tied it up. Nashville lost.
/waits for everyone in Vancouver to join me.

*nashville won.

man, i dislike the nucks as much as the next guy, but they really deserve to be in the playoffs if the alternative is nashville. the preds are going to get in on sheer ease of schedule alone.

March 28, 2008, 8:17 p.m.

*nashville won.

man, i dislike the nucks as much as the next guy, but they really deserve to be in the playoffs if the alternative is nashville. the preds are going to get in on sheer ease of schedule alone.

Shit my bad. I was listening to the whole game:lol:.
If anything, the Canucks don't deserve it compared to Nashville. Nashville lost quite a few big name players from last year. Both teams compared to Edmonton, there is no comparison. Edmonton has had so many injuries and were below .500 the whole year. They deserve it the most.

March 28, 2008, 8:18 p.m.

He probably felt a bit of pressure. Everyone knows that the Canucks are about as good as the Red Deer Rebels in the NHL without Luongo. In a tight playoff race, if he wants to see post season, he had to take one for the team.

every interview i saw with the coach said they didnt know when he would be back. i wonder if he got some sort of bonus for coming back right away? all i know is that when my daughter was born nothing could have made me leave mom and baby less than 24 hours later.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

March 28, 2008, 8:42 p.m.

In a tight playoff race, if he wants to see post season, he had to take one for the team.

Seems like it paid off well for both the nucks and his family

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

March 28, 2008, 8:46 p.m.

go quebec

March 28, 2008, 9:37 p.m.

If anything, the Canucks don't deserve it compared to Nashville. Nashville lost quite a few big name players from last year. Both teams compared to Edmonton, there is no comparison. Edmonton has had so many injuries and were below .500 the whole year. They deserve it the most.

edmonton also got something like 17 wins in the joke known as the shootout. so in my opinion, a team that just isn't that good outside the crease, who also had tons of injuries is more deserving than a team that will get in because they play in a weak division or a team that will get in because they win in the shootout.

jeez, the avs sure surprised me tonight. i gave up on them when i saw they were down by a goal with 17 seconds left on the tsn ticker, but i come to the computer a few minutes later and they had won in a shootout. :lol: :rocker:

March 29, 2008, 3:26 a.m.

every interview i saw with the coach said they didnt know when he would be back. i wonder if he got some sort of bonus for coming back right away? all i know is that when my daughter was born nothing could have made me leave mom and baby less than 24 hours later.

i'm positive he game back to lose games purposely to guarantee that the canucks miss the playoffs so he could spend some serious time with his family.

btw…. if i ever run into mr.naslund da cocksmoker anywhere ever, i will destroy him on the spot.
i blame that bum for everything the canucks failed to do for this entire season.
all the 'nucks have to do is not make the plaoffs next year too and then vigneault will have a duplicate career record to when he coached in montreal before he was fired.

ps: i'm drunk

March 29, 2008, 4:38 a.m.

edmonton also got something like 17 wins in the joke known as the shootout. so in my opinion, a team that just isn't that good outside the crease, who also had tons of injuries is more deserving than a team that will get in because they play in a weak division or a team that will get in because they win in the shootout.

jeez, the avs sure surprised me tonight. i gave up on them when i saw they were down by a goal with 17 seconds left on the tsn ticker, but i come to the computer a few minutes later and they had won in a shootout. :lol: :rocker:

Vancouver is no better. Edmonton at least shows up for the whole game. How many times have the Canucks showed up for the last 10 minutes, and thanks to Lolongo, they are only down a goal? Too many to count.

March 29, 2008, 4:47 a.m.

Vancouver is no better. Edmonton at least shows up for the whole game. How many times have the Canucks showed up for the last 10 minutes, and thanks to Lolongo, they are only down a goal? Too many to count.

Yeah, but that's just relying on your all-star goaltender, as opposed to relying on some fucking stupid gimmick. I mean, there is a reason that they traded for the guy and signed him to that big contract.

March 30, 2008, 9:52 p.m.

Canucks do nothing but shit the bed for 4 games and STILL manage to roll over the Flames.

I'd be embarrased.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

March 30, 2008, 9:59 p.m.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/teams/Van/injuries

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/teams/Edm/injuries

Clueless as usual. Nucks without Salo, Morrison, Bieksa and Ohlund for a huge portion of the season. Ya Edmonton TOTALLY deserves it more…

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

March 30, 2008, 10:28 p.m.

Luongo Jr is going to pop during play offs (if we make it)

Roberto will take some time off, leaving us to be eliminated quicker than usual.

oh hai!

March 30, 2008, 10:30 p.m.

Roberto will take some time off, leaving us to be eliminated quicker than usual.

Fail.

the daughter was born on Thursday

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

March 30, 2008, 10:42 p.m.

:lol:

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back

March 30, 2008, 10:58 p.m.

all i know is that when my daughter was born nothing could have made me leave mom and baby less than 24 hours later.

same with me with my son, but only because i was in so much shit for missing the birth

turn off sigs…it will change your life