canadian tv not allowed to show war casulties' coming home

April 28, 2006, 11:54 a.m.

The flag atop the Peace Tower at Parliament is at half mast right now.

that is for the national day of work injuries and death - you see in Canada we lower the flag if you die at work but not at war

2004 Banshee scratch for sale 999 obo - great condition - choice of Z3 or rigid funn fork - single speed - 3 piece cranks - hardly used…. pm me for more details

April 28, 2006, 12:01 p.m.

that is for the national day of work injuries and death - you see in Canada we lower the flag if you die at work but not at war

Hmmm…..I seem to recall some National…… Day……. of…….. Remembering………. people……….. who……….. died………… in…………. war…………… or something………. hmmm……….. the name is on the tip of my tongue…………….. dang….lost it.

April 28, 2006, 12:08 p.m.

For all those who weren't paying attention in school it is called, you will see this material again. It is called Rememberance Day, which is on November 11th.

If you really feel the need to do something than lower the flag at your house to half mast, visit your local Cenotaph, Visit an armoury, Walk up to a reservist walking down the street in uniform and say thank you, drop into a Legion and buy the Vets a drink, or better yet visit the library and learn the history about our army.

The first book I suggest you read is Ghosts of Medak. Shows all the problems this nation is now dealing with that have been ignored.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/