"Canada's growing marijuana problem"

March 23, 2006, 4:05 p.m.

Our Canadian gov't is not prosecuting Marijuana offences to any extent, however, the American Gov't is refusing to acknowledge charges being pressed against Marc Emery here in Canada that would prevent his extradition to the US where he faces a possible life in jail or even the death sentence for crimes punished in Canada with a fine. He sold Marijuana seeds.
Good ones too.
Or so I hear.

seeds have many uses, this is victimisation
the bbc did a documentary on a fish bait shop a couple of years ago. The interesting thing about this fish bait shop is that some of the bait it sold was seeds, valued at 10 bucks a seed kinda thing. The intervewer asked: why would anyone pay that much for fish bait, does it help catch very expensive fish? the shop guy wasn't sure what to say: yeah some people just like to use them. had me in stitches…completely legal. So you see maybe Marc was supporting elite fishing

anyhow the bush that kills is not skunk, tis called the george bush

March 23, 2006, 7:06 p.m.

OG and CW got shut down by the Five-O. They went at the owner/operaters by claiming the sites were used for seed selling. OG was a very busy site as I recall…like 1000+ users on at any given time….

March 23, 2006, 11:31 p.m.

thats so passe crystal meth is where its at

buddy of mine is a doctor ,interviews a 16yr old kid .Kid doesnt drink much,doesnt smoke pot but claims to "smoke the odd rock tho" scary shit if you ask me.

Probably 5% of a generation (pot headsfrom the 60's) has grown up ,their kids have grown up,they hold jobs/own houses/cars ect all the while smoking the odd reefer.I doubt they could have done the same smoking the odd rock .

Pot is illegal so criminals are involved so ya it is a criminal problem .Is the problem POT itself or the fact that Pot is illegal so criminals are involved?Booze was illegal in the US but not canada , is that a valid parallel?

I was being serious. I actually prefer crack.

March 24, 2006, 12:23 a.m.

I was being serious. I actually prefer crack.

you should marry a crack whore and have crack babies then u can collect lots of welfare

www.natooke.com