Canada.

Feb. 18, 2017, 6:04 p.m.

I've no idea where this should go. I think it's pretty important in that we are following in the footsteps in the shit show down south.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/edmonton/bus-driver-minister-laughter-1.3984808

Next time you vote, please don't vote for a major political party. Even if you're a moonbat right or left wing puppet, there's someone else and we will be so much better off regardless.

Feb. 18, 2017, 6:29 p.m.

joe trudeau is a moron, O leary will fix it for sure.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Feb. 18, 2017, 8:25 p.m.

As a transit operator I'd just like to say that the laugher needs to be outed. :fix:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 19, 2017, 9 a.m.

Nothing new. That attitude has been around before internet outrage. Heard it many times as people talked down to others. Seen it recently at my mother in laws funeral from her sister. Who looks and talks down to those who are not at her station in life.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 19, 2017, 9:10 a.m.

Refreshing to hear a politician that actually had a proper job at one time. Too many are career politicians and never held a real job in their life.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

Feb. 19, 2017, 9:14 a.m.

a front line guy with respect to dealing with the public too. Thats great. Shows even regular joe's can make a difference.

Feb. 19, 2017, 11:52 a.m.

the irony is the people laughing at a transit worker are the same people who claim the problem with canadians is a lack of work ethic and willingness to do any job.

Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.

Feb. 19, 2017, 1:48 p.m.

^Word.

I can't understand why the Libs asked for the laughter to be removed from the records?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Feb. 19, 2017, 2:15 p.m.

If I was richer than Jesus I'd make a commercial with no words or commentary, just him saying he was a bus driver and showing them laughing.

For a good month or so.

Feb. 19, 2017, 2:23 p.m.

Well im going to take this thread called Canada and ignore the negative, but focus on a huge part of canada that disappeared this week.

Stuart McLean passed away this week…if you don't know who he is, shame on you and I suggest you find out…you'll be a better Canadian for it.

http://www.cbc.ca/listen/shows/vinyl-cafe

Pastor of Muppets

Feb. 19, 2017, 3:28 p.m.

Ignore the negative and I'll guarantee we'll never have the likes of him in that position again.

Feb. 19, 2017, 8:44 p.m.

Ignore the negative and I'll guarantee we'll never have the likes of him in that position again.

Every gov't since Joe Clark has tried to dry fuck the cbc, but talent still somehow exists in the arts in Canada. I think we'll be ok…and come election time I won't forget the lowly bus driver from Edmonton.

Pastor of Muppets

Feb. 19, 2017, 9:07 p.m.

Well im going to take this thread called Canada and ignore the negative, but focus on a huge part of canada that disappeared this week.

Stuart McLean passed away this week…if you don't know who he is, shame on you and I suggest you find out…you'll be a better Canadian for it.

Stuart McLean did a show here at the Della hermann theatre maybe 6 years ago, it s interesting how they record a vynal cafe show, they tell the audience buddy is just gona keep reading no matter how many mistakes and he does make a lot of misteakes so its not at all like what you hear on radio, but they will clean up the recording later to play on the CBC later and please applaud loudly when we give you the sign … which is how it all worked out

68 is a little too early to go, too bad

Stuart Mcclean and the Vinyl cafe were definatly a canadian institution, he was staying out at the HB lodge on the highway so he asked at the desk how to get a ride to main street so the bookeeper gave him her keys and said "oh just take my car!"

Feb. 19, 2017, 9:09 p.m.

Personally, I couldn't stand his voice; it drove me nuts [HTML_REMOVED] I would turn the station until after his program was over. But…one cannot deny the impact he had on Canada's airwaves. A very popular CBC personality. One might even say a national treasure. Obviously, I was in the minority with my opinion. He will be missed by a lot of folks. There was a tribute to him on CBC radio 2 yesterday morning. (They played a clip of him on Peter Gzowski's talk show). RIP.

Thread killer

Feb. 19, 2017, 9:32 p.m.

Personally, I couldn't stand his voice; it drove me nuts [HTML_REMOVED] I would turn the station until after his program… Obviously, I was in the minority with my opinion.

i am right there with you. while sometimes his story's had a bit of humour to them generally i feel they pandered to a baby boomers ideal little slice of canadiana. stuart though seemed like a perfectly nice human and cancer is a shitty way to go.

Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.