Cabo info

Feb. 9, 2010, 11:07 a.m.

In Cabo Blanco, Peru, you will find a world class level wave for surfing, and great trails for riding !!!

www.peruountainrides.com
MTB eXpeditions

Multi-level fail.

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back

Feb. 9, 2010, 11:36 a.m.

If you want really good surf you will need to get out of cabo, my parents have property down by Todos Santos and thats where I learned to surf. in cabo itself the cabo wabo cantina is somewhere everyone should go once as its a pretty good time.

I dont remember the name of the place but there is a really awesome Mexican/Italian restaurant that is off the beaten path. each table has its own little area blocked in by trees and there is no roof on the dinning area just the thick canopy created by all the trees. you place your order and you can see the guy run out the back to go buy the ingredients from the market.

it really depends on what you are looking for, really touristy stuff I can suggest but there is lots more to that area that not everyone knows about.

oh and if your looking for a strip club pritty much any of the bars can turn into one if there are enough drunk tourist girls.

The Ham

Feb. 9, 2010, 2:57 p.m.

wow, self promotion and location fail. neat

Yes i failed, its perumountainrides.com

Feb. 9, 2010, 4:42 p.m.

Yes i failed, its perumountainrides.com

I don't think you understand..

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back

Feb. 9, 2010, 5:59 p.m.

San Jose about 28KM out of cabo has some amazing food, decent surf, good beaches.

In Cabo pretty much all of the clubs on the beach are awesome and are filled with gorgeous girls who would love to party.

Do the booze cruises. $40 for 4 hours. So much fun, So many girls, Snorkeling, Open bar, Free food.

If you're down in the inner harbor, you can basically negotiate your meal. Anytime I ended up going out we'd end up with free drinks and free ceaser salad (make sure you get some when you're there)

If you walk down the side streets there are some decent local joints with awesome food, though only saw 1 strip joint.. looked pretty seedy.

Tons of other fun stuff to do!

Marty's Mountain Cycle

Feb. 9, 2010, 6:23 p.m.

Sorry Tfly, i really dont understand, im breaking some rules?

Feb. 9, 2010, 7:37 p.m.

Sorry Tfly, i really dont understand, im breaking some rules?

No,your advice may come in handy if he decides to do a day trip from Cabo San Lucas, mexico to Peru

Posted via Mobile Device

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.