Buying legit office 2003 Pro

July 26, 2010, 9:56 a.m.

Is the same thing possible for a legal version of Windows XP SP2? I need to throw a copy on my Mac and every time I try to get a torrent it is screwed up or the cd key doesn't work. If I can find a cheap copy I'd buy rather than pirate.

Yes. I've bought a couple for friends. Both were $25 for CD and key. I even slipstreamed SP3 into a new copy to make the installation faster.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 26, 2010, 6:27 p.m.

Now that Knnn has modernized his computer, he can spend some cash on a Trek Y-bike.

July 26, 2010, 6:52 p.m.

Are you guys going to buy VCRs soon too? Jesus, get with the times.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

July 26, 2010, 7:04 p.m.

Yes. I've bought a couple for friends. Both were $25 for CD and key. I even slipstreamed SP3 into a new copy to make the installation faster.

Future Shop or Staples or some place like that?

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

July 26, 2010, 8:35 p.m.

Are you guys going to buy VCRs soon too? Jesus, get with the times.

If only Microsoft would offer the option of classic menus. I'm so used to finding specific functions in specific places.

Posted via Mobile Device

Play : Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

July 26, 2010, 8:45 p.m.

No kidding. I've been using this version for almost a month now and I still get a headache when I want to print something. If you don't want to use "quick print", and rather route to a different networked printer it is just plain awful!

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 27, 2010, 1:11 a.m.

Future Shop or Staples or some place like that?

Craigslist. Sometimes on eBay.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 27, 2010, 1:18 a.m.

Craigslist. Sometimes on eBay.

How do you know it's legal? I"ve bought off ebay before and just got a printed product key and a corporate mass install disc. The product key worked, but it wasn't a legit purchase overall.

July 27, 2010, 1:59 a.m.

Craigslist I see in person.

eBay was for only one copy, and it was legit. I suppose you could use PP and then negate the deal.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells