Buying Ammo in Canada

March 10, 2013, 10:04 a.m.

There are a handful of guys on the board who like to shoot. Has supply dried up north of the border as well? Just curious, as down here it is damn near impossible to find ammo. Especially .223, 9mm, .308, 40 s[HTML_REMOVED]w. Shit, even .22LR is out of stock everywhere I've been. Anything that comes in is off the shelf in a matter of hours.

DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A THREAD ABOUT ANTI GUN BS.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

March 10, 2013, 10:19 a.m.

There are a handful of guys on the board who like to shoot. Has supply dried up north of the border as well? Just curious, as down here it is damn near impossible to find ammo. Especially .223, 9mm, .308, 40 s[HTML_REMOVED]w. Shit, even .22LR is out of stock everywhere I've been. Anything that comes in is off the shelf in a matter of hours.

DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A THREAD ABOUT ANTI GUN BS.

ya wwtf man hwere am i supposed to get more rounds for my tech?

i jsut want to shoot some shit and maybe kill something but mostly just propane tanks cuase that is super cool to do especially in the bush

and canada is all out of gas for my trucks so the man is trying to infinge on my freedoms in that way too

March 10, 2013, 10:34 a.m.

ya wwtf man hwere am i supposed to get more rounds for my tech?

i jsut want to shoot some shit and maybe kill something but mostly just propane tanks cuase that is super cool to do especially in the bush

and canada is all out of gas for my trucks so the man is trying to infinge on my freedoms in that way too

Nope, still have teh ammunition… but the local guy also saw the rush coming down south and stocked up early on his years supply of rifles and ammunition.

March 10, 2013, 12:06 p.m.

I've had no problems finding anything except 10mm handgun ammo.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

March 10, 2013, 1:41 p.m.

Interesting. You need to have a PAL to buy ammo in Canuckistan, right?

What about reloading components?

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

March 10, 2013, 9:30 p.m.

The crazy preppers must be stocking up big time. I hear they're getting ready for a war with Obama.

www.natooke.com

March 10, 2013, 9:47 p.m.

There's about 200 acres of spent shot gun shells laying up top of Doumont rd. Along with all the garbage people drag up there to shoot at.

March 10, 2013, 9:53 p.m.

I've had no problems finding anything except 10mm handgun ammo.

qft….no supply issues up north.

and mooses….10 mm, really?

obscure much?

Pastor of Muppets

March 10, 2013, 10:17 p.m.

qft….no supply issues up north.

and mooses….10 mm, really?

obscure much?

it wasn't as obscure when I purchased it. now i bring it to the range and people are surprised to see such a thing exists.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

March 10, 2013, 10:24 p.m.

it wasn't as obscure when I purchased it. now i bring it to the range and people are surprised to see such a thing exists.

5 bucks says you hold it sideways.

Pastor of Muppets

March 10, 2013, 10:43 p.m.

If you can't find ammo, can't you just point at the target and yell "pew pew pew"?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 10, 2013, 11:12 p.m.

5 bucks says you hold it sideways.

nope. no horsing around for me when it comes to firearms.

March 10, 2013, 11:43 p.m.

I havent had a hard time yet, I have a pretty good stockpile of .22, 5.56, .308 12ga and 9mm.

Was out shooting with some buddies today that say lots of places like walmart and cdn tire are out of the bigger value packs of 12ga/.22 etc. The only thing I did notice last week was when I tried to buy 1000 rounds of 9mm. My gunsmith asked if I was ok only taking 500 so that he'd have enough to spread out to other customers, didn't bother me much since I only need it to last me a couple weeks and he should have more by then. This was also all factory reloaded ammo btw.

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back

March 11, 2013, 11:12 a.m.

I have no problem getting ammo. Westrifle, Canada Ammo, The Ammo Source, etc, all have tons ready to ship.
I am getting low on 7.62x51 though…
Every store I've been in have crates of #8 12g. I have close to a thousand rounds ;)

I did hear about a .22lr shortage down south. That's crazy.

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

March 11, 2013, 10:21 p.m.

no shortage up here, although i heard 7.62x54r is going to get scarce.