Buying a new replacement dishwasher

Nov. 9, 2015, 5:08 p.m.

All that gluten is SO last year

Nov. 9, 2015, 5:11 p.m.

a SS Kithenaid which is the same as Kenmore

Oh. I thought that was a model made exclusively for Mike Tyson.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 9, 2015, 11:13 p.m.

Which one? Store I mean……

Trail Appliance in Van … we looked around quite a bit and they had the best price.

Make lasagna for twenty and then let us know how well it cleans.

Unfortunately, sometimes you need to do a little rinse/scrub before you put stuff in the washer. Its a dish washer, not a dish scrubber.

Nov. 9, 2015, 11:22 p.m.

Thanks everyone, learned a lot about dishwashers today.

Nov. 9, 2015, 11:43 p.m.

Trail Appliance in Van … we looked around quite a bit and they had the best price.

I've used them and they have good prices and often have some great sale deals. Coast Wholesale sometimes does too.

Unfortunately, sometimes you need to do a little rinse/scrub before you put stuff in the washer. Its a dish washer, not a dish scrubber.

But that's not what the ads show if you use Calgonite.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 10, 2015, 11:38 a.m.

With the old DW's you could thro yer gluten encrusted dishes in there no prob but the new machines recycle only 2 gallons of water, so not only do you want to scrub a little more food off but whatever you leave on a dish might clog your m/c up

The very popular kitchnaid/kenmore/GE with 3 sprayers have a screen that can get clogged in which case you must take the impeller/plenum/screen apart to clean, mine had a hole in the plenum leading up to the 2nd [HTML_REMOVED] 3rd impeller and there were coffee beans [HTML_REMOVED] other shit down in the screen so no wonder nothing was getting clean on the second rack

I alternate loading big dish/ small dish to give the m/c a head start at the job

Those cascade soap pucks where the casing dissolves may cost more but work way better than the buckets of discount soap you scoop into the m/C with a garden shovel

the proper loading of a dw is often the basis of marital discord

Nov. 10, 2015, 3:08 p.m.

the proper loading of a dw is often the basis of marital discord

Last thing I do ever night is to re-arrange the dishwasher before starting it then I have dream…..er, I mean nightmares, eh?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 10, 2015, 3:31 p.m.

yes, about the DW loading issues

that and women who leave the seat down

Nov. 10, 2015, 5:56 p.m.

One vote for KitchenAid. We got the stainless steel tub but a white exterior as SS can be hard to keep clean.

Thread killer

Nov. 10, 2015, 6:09 p.m.

that and women who leave the seat down

:lol:
The seat's always down in our house I been housebroken, eh?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 10, 2015, 6:29 p.m.

Over here Trail's prices were the highest, followed by Coast then Sears.

When we got our washer/dryer Sears was close but with some pressing they included delivery. They pricematched Trail and then gave me a sale price that was coming up in a week.

Trail wouldn't budge on anything price-wise. And they were a pain to deal with for delivery.

Nov. 10, 2015, 6:34 p.m.

:lol:
The seat's always down in our house I been housebroken, eh?

If the tablet is nearby, I'll always take a seat and enjoy some quiet time.

Nov. 10, 2015, 6:40 p.m.

The Dude: Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man.

Blond Treehorn Thug: Your name's Lebowski, Lebowski. Your wife is Bunny.

The Dude: My… my wi-, my wife, Bunny? Do you see a wedding ring on my finger? Does this place look like I'm fucking married? The toilet seat's up, man!

Nov. 10, 2015, 7:24 p.m.

just use your hands

Nov. 10, 2015, 8 p.m.

If the tablet is nearby, I'll always take a seat and enjoy some quiet time.

I don't necessarily tell the boys on site, but yeah, pissing like a girl is way more logical.

Edit: credit: the oatmeal. Thought his name was in the image, oops.