Bringing back gas from the states

May 15, 2013, 6:18 p.m.

I watch this site being 10 minutes from the border I go when its clear.There are times like 6pm on weeknights I can drive over and back with no delay.Here is the link http://www.ezbordercrossing.com/list-of-border-crossings/washington-state/lynden-aldergrove/traffic-conditions/

May 15, 2013, 7:19 p.m.

went down there today to pick up stuff from the border and did the fill up thing. Filled the truck with 89 and 3 jerry cans(two-5g and one-2.5g) with 92. Made sure I had a receipt for the 92. Anyhow, picked up stuff from the package place and headed back to Canada. Chick at the booth was in a great mood, so that should be considered…so she asks the usually questions. I tell her I have $440 in bicycle parts and she asks if I bought anything else and I told her I bought gas. She says nothing about that and tells me to go to cashier and pay the 5% for the bike parts.

So that's my "cool story bro" story for the day.

Line up was a little long for the border so I almost considered walking across but the thought of saving an extra $50 on fuel made the 25-30 minute wait a little more bearable.

Good to know. Guy at work said he does it all the time and has never been hassled. Ill give it a go next week.

May 23, 2013, 10:45 a.m.

picked up gas again today. Was asked what I was doing in the states and told them I had a Nexus interview and they asked if I did anything else and I told them I purchased fuel. 2 for 2 so far

May 23, 2013, 11:01 a.m.

picked up gas again today. Was asked what I was doing in the states and told them I had a Nexus interview and they asked if I did anything else and I told them I purchased fuel. 2 for 2 so far

how long did yo have to wait for the interview? just got the conditional acceptance, and we're currently slotted for october interviews (wtf). you go to blaine? looks like openings (due to cancellations, i assume) open up occasionally.

May 23, 2013, 11:08 a.m.

we got excepted Jan 25 and had a scheduled appointment for today and ya that was at Blaine.

Our appointment was for 8:00 but its a take a number type of thing…we were out by 8:38. The interview was pretty minor.

We then went and had our irises scanned on the Canadian side so we can use the Nexus kiosks in the airports. Next level big brother that's for sure.

May 23, 2013, 11:20 a.m.

**back market nexus cards for sale - comes with eyeballs.

May 23, 2013, 5:14 p.m.

With a nexus card do you have to always declare your purchases via nexus,

May 23, 2013, 5:28 p.m.

Not exactly sure what you mean. If you cross using the Nexus lane, you can verbally declare your goods or fill out a form, it's your choice. You can also just go through the reg lanes. Everyone in the vehicle needs to have a Nexus card to use the Nexus lane….or at least this is how I understand it. Hope that helps.