Bring on the Kings!

April 11, 2012, 9:42 p.m.

probably because they end up looking like whiney little bitches that will jump ship from any team going through a rough time.

Going thru a rough time is different than missing the playoffs every year. Just axe the Leafs.

Thread killer

April 11, 2012, 10:07 p.m.

Going thru a rough time is different than missing the playoffs every year. Just axe the Leafs.

yeah, should get demoted like BPL.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

April 11, 2012, 10:08 p.m.

not a very good effor imo.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

April 12, 2012, 8:45 a.m.

Canucks didn't look like they knew it was the playoffs. The refs were making ridiculous calls. Lu was great. Babock was funny but will be fined. /day one

April 14, 2012, 3:41 p.m.

I'd say the Kings were brought, but the Canucks didn't show up.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

April 14, 2012, 6:11 p.m.

no heart, sloppy plays,.. some of the missed passes where pretty bad to say the least. Daniel can't bring this much to the team. All I can say is how many years in a row can they leave the city with a bad taste in their mouths during the playoffs, and then force that "believe" shit the next year?

April 14, 2012, 8:14 p.m.

^The riot was supposed to cleanse all that last season

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

April 14, 2012, 10:35 p.m.

no heart, sloppy plays,.. some of the missed passes where pretty bad to say the least. Daniel can't bring this much to the team. All I can say is how many years in a row can they leave the city with a bad taste in their mouths during the playoffs, and then force that "believe" shit the next year?

This X 100.

April 15, 2012, 12:14 p.m.

Maybe they lost heart when they started to trade good players? Kind of hard to feel like
a "team" when you might get dropped even though you're playing good.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

April 15, 2012, 12:24 p.m.

The Leafs have done it for 8 years now. :lol:

April 15, 2012, 12:28 p.m.

Maybe they lost heart when they started to trade good players? Kind of hard to feel like
a "team" when you might get dropped even though you're playing good.

who were these good players that got traded?

Ehrhoff who priced himself off the team or Hodgson who wanted out?

April 15, 2012, 12:30 p.m.

yeah it's been real tough getting behind a playoff contender these past years, only 1 game short of the cup last year. What a shitty team, I can't believe there's anyone in the stands.

Fans leave a worst taste than the team.

April 15, 2012, 2:23 p.m.

Scheinder starting. hope he has gets some time on the PP

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"

April 15, 2012, 2:30 p.m.

holy fuck what happened to Pittsburgh.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

April 15, 2012, 6:36 p.m.

Last years playoffs left me with a bad taste in my mouth but it wasn't from the Canucks. It was from the citizens of Vancouver.

www.natooke.com