Brazil

Jan. 8, 2023, 11:40 a.m.

I feel like I've seen this story before...

"Supporters of former Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro stormed Congress in the capital Brasilia on Sunday, climbing on top of its roof and breaking the glass in its windows."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bolsonaro-supporters-storm-brazil-congress-1.6707323

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Jan. 8, 2023, 12:45 p.m.

probably orchestrated from florida

Jan. 8, 2023, 1:14 p.m.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/11/23/brazil-bolsonaro-bannon/

If it looks like shit and smells like shit..

Jan. 8, 2023, 3:02 p.m.

MBGA!

Jan. 9, 2023, 1:53 a.m.

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck....

I understand the mechanisms behind such event, but one part of my brain is still amazed at the level of no-brain, can we call it unbrainery (?), of the people trying to do this, same with MAGA and what was tried in Berlin, Germany (which failed utterly, did not even make it past the first steps, lol).

Kind of like the people who think that Joe Biden is not really Joe Biden but a bunch of actors.

Last edited by: Mic on Jan. 9, 2023, 2:02 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 9, 2023, 4:12 p.m.

Same violent rhetoric, the same violent result yet it proves nothing to the apologists.  This is the post-factual world we live in.  Sure we all watched Trump cause a riot and promote an insurrection, but the rich and powerful always get to re-write the story so they are the hero.  I assume Bolsonaro is working his way down the narcissist prayer.  Has he blamed Antifa yet?

Jan. 9, 2023, 4:36 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Same violent rhetoric, the same violent result yet it proves nothing to the apologists.  This is the post-factual world we live in.  Sure we all watched Trump cause a riot and promote an insurrection, but the rich and powerful always get to re-write the story so they are the hero.  I assume Bolsonaro is working his way down the narcissist prayer.  Has he blamed Antifa yet?

I think hes in the hospital with a tummy ache

Jan. 10, 2023, 8:25 a.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

Posted by: chupacabra

I think hes in the hospital with a tummy ache

Classic Antifa move!