Boycott your local aquarium

Sept. 8, 2016, 6:28 p.m.

I know people love their local fish zoo (while stuffing their faces on whatever cheap fish they can get their hands on ;) ), but for anyone who is interested in genuine animal welfare, this is worth a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0SvYN_p8OA

Wally, that doc is a piece of shit. So many lies to further that filmmakers (And i use the term loosely) agenda. I worked there during some of those times and he is very far from the truth.

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin

Sept. 8, 2016, 9:29 p.m.

Wally, that doc is a piece of shit. So many lies to further that filmmakers (And i use the term loosely) agenda. I worked there during some of those times and he is very far from the truth.

So the marine mammals in small tanks there are having a…ummmm….whale of a time then? Research is increasingly showing that these animals suffer from being in such surroundings (would you keep a dog in a large cage all of it's life?) and it's only the humans gawping at them, and John Nightingales wallet that benefit.

treezz
wow you are a ass

Sept. 8, 2016, 11:27 p.m.

Millions of people are kept in a cage in the USA.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 9, 2016, 12:34 a.m.

Your mind is caged.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.