Boulder CO - Another Mass Shooting

March 29, 2021, 4:04 p.m.

Posted by: Schnickelfritz

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I might've skipped pages 2 to now but are you guys still blaming guns and whitey instead of him self radicalizing?

You get that the 'morally white' bullshit was from a satirical website, right? It took me a grand total of 10 seconds to figure that out.

https://babylonbee.com/news/media-now-claims-shooter-was-factually-arabic-but-morally-white

I mean, one of the other articles headline's being pushed at the bottom of the story is "Hillary Clinton Releases DNA Test Results Proving She's Only Half Lizard Person"

I'm not saying you'd have to be stupid to think it's real... but...

Sure lets focus on the fake news I dont actually check instead of the actual argument that went with it.... I have to say you seem like a second username for Chup.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on March 29, 2021, 4:04 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 29, 2021, 4:08 p.m.

Did the story of uber eats driver Mr. Anwar make it to your tellavisions?

March 30, 2021, 10:07 a.m.

I might've skipped pages 2 to now but are you guys still blaming guns and whitey instead of him self radicalizing?

You get that the 'morally white' bullshit was from a satirical website, right? It took me a grand total of 10 seconds to figure that out.

https://babylonbee.com/news/media-now-claims-shooter-was-factually-arabic-but-morally-white

I mean, one of the other articles headline's being pushed at the bottom of the story is "Hillary Clinton Releases DNA Test Results Proving She's Only Half Lizard Person"

Sure lets focus on the fake news I dont actually check instead of the actual argument that went with it.... I have to say you seem like a second username for Chup.

Dude.  You peppered us with about 6 links links over as many posts with obnoxious memes.  You are like a guy that goes to a party, gets drunk, hits on the host's wife, pisses in the plants, runs around naked, and then complains that nobody noticed his new hair cut.

March 30, 2021, 10:08 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Dude.  You peppered us with about 6 links links over as many posts with obnoxious memes.  You are like a guy that goes to a party, gets drunk, hits on the host's wife, pisses in the plants, runs around naked, and then complains that nobody noticed his new hair cut.

That guy sounds like more fun than what we get here.

March 30, 2021, 11:17 a.m.

I would have addressed your argument had you actually made one. 

You asked a question, and since that question didn't apply to me, since I'm not 'Blaming guns and whitey', I didn't answer it.

March 30, 2021, 11:21 a.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

That guy sounds like more fun than what we get here.

I miss parties.

March 30, 2021, 6:49 p.m.

say what you will about buddy he makes the rest of us look way more normal

April 2, 2021, 10:42 a.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

say what you will about buddy he makes the rest of us look way more normal

Thats right little sheepie, stay safe in your herd.

April 2, 2021, 10:47 a.m.

I would have addressed your argument had you actually made one. 

You asked a question, and since that question didn't apply to me, since I'm not 'Blaming guns and whitey', I didn't answer it.

Just a troll then? Ya dont answer it because it doesnt apply to you but you replied none the less? More liberal logic, is that it? I will say you seem more like a second Syncro now with the easy dismissal and redirect. And the whole thing about telling me how I'm wrong without actually stating anything in a cohesive manner.

April 2, 2021, 11:06 a.m.

Here's a fun line of debate questions regarding fake news and even satire.

Should the babylonbee and even theonion be allowed to actually exist? They are literally propagating fake news. Does snopes fact check them or are they whitelisted?

I ask this because for the past two years, maybe before your time here, there has been a crusade against fake news. As in, it shouldnt be posted. So why hasnt their dns/doman been pulled. You yourself probably supported Twitter banning Trump, even if you later lamented it. Does twitter auto-block any links to BB or theonion?

They are literally fake news.

April 7, 2021, 6:19 a.m.

It is amazing how far apart they are, but the real difference in culture seems to be rural vs urban.  Where states have large cities that overwhelm their government and culture like Chicago does in Illinois you get more liberal attitudes where states like Indiana with smallish cities like Indianapolis and Gary they keep the rural attitudes.  As the cities grow things will likely change... maybe.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Can you imagine if Biden tried to bring in Canadian style firearm laws via executive order? The incident in Jan would probably look mild by comparison.

April 7, 2021, 11:45 a.m.

They can reinstate the assault rifle ban for starters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

Good timing as the NRA is weakened and distracted.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/nra-ammo-faces-legal-mess-making-experts/story?id=75949839

https://theconversation.com/the-nra-declares-bankruptcy-5-questions-answered-153423

April 12, 2021, 2:52 p.m.

Aaaaand yet another one in Kentucky today.

April 12, 2021, 8:52 p.m.

Did they get McConnell?

April 13, 2021, 11:18 a.m.

Used to be a mass shooting every day ( > 4 people ) this is  just life in the USA getting back to normal after Covid