Boston Bruins Bottle Service

June 20, 2011, 8:54 p.m.

i think the 100k bottle was to out do the Dallas Mavericks since they spent 90k on a bottle. although there's was on a 15 litre

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"

June 20, 2011, 9:11 p.m.

Their job is to entertain millions of people and they just won the Stanley Cup. Of course they could put that much money to a better use but they have other money for that.

I think an epic bar bill is completely appropriate. Go Bruins!

www.natooke.com

June 20, 2011, 9:18 p.m.

Their job is to entertain millions of people and they just won the Stanley Cup. Of course they could put that much money to a better use but they have other money for that.

I think an epic bar bill is completely appropriate. Go Bruins!

I'll try to remember that the next time I can't afford to take my kids to an NHL game.

Pastor of Muppets

June 20, 2011, 9:24 p.m.

I'll try to remember that the next time I can't afford to take my kids to an NHL game.

Supply and demand sucks.

June 20, 2011, 9:25 p.m.

lol - full circle, i love it.

so to derail this a bit, who doesn't think pro athletes are overpaid? that they are worth the money they get for what they do?

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 20, 2011, 9:29 p.m.

so to derail this a bit, who doesn't think pro athletes are overpaid? that they are worth the money they get for what they do?

im guessing the guy signing their cheques.. obviously if they could get it done for less that guy would be first in line…

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 20, 2011, 9:32 p.m.

See what I did there?

Pastor of Muppets

June 20, 2011, 9:33 p.m.

Supply and demand sucks.

June 20, 2011, 9:35 p.m.

Greetings comrade,

500plus consecutive sellouts at Rogers Arena seems to state they could charge even more if they wanted. Seeing a live game is a luxury, not a right.

As for professional athletes getting paid too much: I have always felt that the person producing the product deserves a larger share of revenues generated by said product than anyone else involved.

Millions of people are more than happy to open their wallets and buy game tickets, merchandise not to mention all the advertising revenue generated when the games are aired on TV.

All this money comes about because these guys are the best hockey players in the world so saying they don't deserve a large slice of the professional sports money pie is just unfair.

www.natooke.com

June 20, 2011, 9:38 p.m.

Seeing a live game is a luxury, not a right.

He's a witch!!!!!

Pastor of Muppets

June 20, 2011, 9:39 p.m.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Bruins-Foxwoods-Bar-Bill-156000-124204159.html

The bottle of Ace of Spades brut is on display at High Rollers and it will later be raffled off to benefit the Bruins foundation.

Used Ace of Spades bottle filled with the backwash of the 2011 Boston Bruins!

June 20, 2011, 9:46 p.m.

He's a witch!!!!!

It's a question of workers rights man!

The hockey players are the workers, there is no NHL without them.

How about this one, does anyone think that famous musicians and singers that entertain and enrich the lives of millions are also overpaid?

Oh…swap the two words at the end of my post you quoted and replace live hockey with university and you'll get another one of my beliefs. Sounding like me again?

www.natooke.com

June 20, 2011, 9:48 p.m.

How about this one, does anyone think that famous musicians and singers that entertain and enrich the lives of millions are also overpaid?

Who are we talking about here?

Justin Beeber vs.Jessica Simpson?

Pastor of Muppets

June 20, 2011, 9:50 p.m.

We're living in the wrong market! Islander tickets are going for $19!

www.ryanrose.ca

Yeah?

June 20, 2011, 9:52 p.m.

Who are we talking about here?

Justin Beeber vs.Jessica Simpson?

Does it matter?

Bottom line is people are spending their cash on a product so who deserves that cash more than the makers of the product?

These people are only rich because we give them our money, in one way or another.

www.natooke.com