Boston Bruins Bottle Service

June 20, 2011, 7:29 p.m.

While we have this lynch mob against the Bruins rolling, does anyone know how much they've donated thus far? Just want to get my outrage correctly dialed.

i'm sure that the organization and many of the bruins' players do a lot of good community work. i even thought about that before i typed out my post. maybe because i basically almost never drink i see some absurdity in spending that kind of money on alcahol. i bet a lot of them would think it's absurd to spend big money on a bicycle. neither opinion is necessarily wrong or right, it just comes from a different perspective.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 20, 2011, 7:29 p.m.

Are you sure about that?

:)

ARgh. Cannot be unseen. You've ruined ducks for me.

June 20, 2011, 7:33 p.m.

While we have this lynch mob against the Bruins rolling, does anyone know how much they've donated thus far? Just want to get my outrage correctly dialed.

lets ask maijin.. he knows lucic

June 20, 2011, 7:34 p.m.

i'm sure that the organization and many of the bruins' players do a lot of good community work. i even thought about that before i typed out my post. maybe because i basically almost never drink i see some absurdity in spending that kind of money on alcahol. i bet a lot of them would think it's absurd to spend big money on a bicycle. neither opinion one is necessarily wrong or right, it just comes from a different perspective.

When I'm rich, and not millionaire rich like these losers, I mean really fucking rich, I'm going to go all Bill Gates on the world.

That said, I'm going to have some crazy-ass, are-you-fucking-kidding-me type fun, however the fuck I want to (and as often as I want).

I guess this is a double post, this time less passive-aggressive.

June 20, 2011, 7:38 p.m.

no shit sherlock, but it would be nice if these rich ass mofo's would give a little back

I dont know you, or syncro personally so I wont judge. I will say this though.

The vast majority of people that bitch about the rich and how they choose to spend money, donate far less proportionately than the rich do. This is something I have noticed about people, especially the ones that are vocal about situations like this.

June 20, 2011, 7:39 p.m.

When I'm rich, and not millionaire rich like these losers, I mean really fucking rich, I'm going to go all Bill Gates on the world.

That said, I'm going to have some crazy-ass, are-you-fucking-kidding-me type fun, however the fuck I want to (and as often as I want).

I guess this is a double post, this time less passive-aggressive.

hey, have at if you want - you earn it you get to spend it how you see fit. it doesn't mean that people can't disagree with your actions tho.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 20, 2011, 7:44 p.m.

hahaha - love how this has gone.

from shock over a huge booze bill to being wrong for voicing a personal opinion.

gotta love nbr.

Ellen Langer

June 20, 2011, 7:45 p.m.

what a bunch of jerks!

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/microhome.htm?location=/foundation

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=532259

http://sports.silobreaker.com/thomas-shaving-beard-for-charity-5_2264651775321571403

Pastor of Muppets

June 20, 2011, 7:51 p.m.

hey, have at if you want - you earn it you get to spend it how you see fit. it doesn't mean that people can't disagree with your actions tho.

Yup! Verse-vica!

June 20, 2011, 7:55 p.m.

I call my friends stupid when they spend $300 at a bar for the night. Sure, they earned it and can spend it how they want. But like Synchro said, I can still call them stupid.
And I definitely think the Bruins' bar tab is the epitome of stupid.

June 20, 2011, 7:57 p.m.

I call my friends stupid when they spend $300 at a bar for the night. Sure, they earned it and can spend it how they want. But like Synchro said, I can still call them stupid.

Yep, I just suggest you don't go further and tell them what they should spend it on.

June 20, 2011, 8:01 p.m.

not exactly. i'm not saying call them stupid, but nothing wrong with questioning their actions if you want.

Ellen Langer

June 20, 2011, 8:02 p.m.

Yup! Verse-vica!

yeah!

wait…

wat?

fucker

:lol:

Ellen Langer

June 20, 2011, 8:37 p.m.

If your friend makes 65 000/ year, their three hundred dollar bar tab = 0.46% of their income.

The Boston Bruins spent 0.26% of their annual salary from the 2010/2011 season on their bar tab. Your friend is stupider, and more poor. Go figure.

June 20, 2011, 8:37 p.m.

fucker

:lol:

:clap: :beer: