Boston Bruins Bottle Service

June 20, 2011, 5:28 p.m.

Mark you're a tool. They can do what they want with their money.

over paid athletes spending riduclous amounts of money on alcahol to get smashed, that's a good idea.

yeah they can do what they want with their money just like i can offer an opinion of what i see to be the absurdity of the situation.

nice to see you're still towing the same failing line andreas.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=138352

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 20, 2011, 5:28 p.m.

Do you suck your profs dick as he tells you this?

Clever retort idiot.

June 20, 2011, 5:29 p.m.

How is it trolling? Does it make the world better that you may donate money to some organization? How about actually community service.

It goes a much longer way than throwing money at something to feel better.

I think my english prof put it best on why he wouldn't cancel classes during game 7.

"When I was in toronto after they won the world series there were millions (nothing like vancouver with 70k people on the streets) and I was sitting there, and thought to myself that these people were cheering for nothing. The players will all hop on a plane fly back to puerto rico and celebrate there with their millions of millions of dollars there. they really had nothing to do with the city. And thats why you can't have the class off."

It's like the old idiom of "WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS" or "there are people starving in africa"

fuck off already.

edit: I really hope lucic brings the cup to our club… he's a regular patron.

Actual numbers were close to 200k, and I'm sure the Bruins have their own organization like Canuck place that they donate too.

Regardless you are the tool, troll.

Clunking is for retards.

June 20, 2011, 5:31 p.m.

over paid athletes spending riduclous amounts of money on alcahol to get smashed, that's a good idea.

yeah they can do what they want with their money just like i can offer an opinion of what i see to be the absurdity of the situation.

nice to see you're still towing the same failing line andreas.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=138352

Again who cares. It seems like if there were 30 to 40 players/members of the boston organization they spent anywhere for 4k to 2k a person.

Shit I know people in Van who spend that much a day or even people who come to the club for a big birthday party can spend 4k on just 4 people.

Again you just see a big number and getting all whiney.

PS. You wanna know the type of guy I am? Read tomorrow's 24.

June 20, 2011, 5:32 p.m.

June 20, 2011, 5:36 p.m.

now thats a bill

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 20, 2011, 5:37 p.m.

How is it trolling? Does it make the world better that you may donate money to some organization? How about actually community service.

It goes a much longer way than throwing money at something to feel better.

:lol:

yeah blowing money on overpriced booze or for example helping sick kids - there's a tough choice.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 20, 2011, 5:40 p.m.

If I was super rich.. I wouldn't waste my money in a club.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 20, 2011, 5:42 p.m.

Again who cares. It seems like if there were 30 to 40 players/members of the boston organization they spent anywhere for 4k to 2k a person.

Shit I know people in Van who spend that much a day or even people who come to the club for a big birthday party can spend 4k on just 4 people.

Again you just see a big number and getting all whiney.

i'd say the same thing about them as well. yes, it their cash so they can spend it as they like, but i still find it excessive. imo there's a line between rewarding yourself excessive consumerism.

i don't need to read anything to kow what type of guy you are, your attitude on here speaks volumes about it.

Ellen Langer

June 20, 2011, 5:42 p.m.

yeah blowing money on overpriced booze or for example helping sick kids - there's a tough choice.

but but THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

June 20, 2011, 5:46 p.m.

Clever retort idiot.

Quoting university professor's verbatim is more idiotic than what I said.

"Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and that is always conducive to humility and reverence." - Robert Millikan

June 20, 2011, 5:47 p.m.

edit: I really hope lucic brings the cup to our club… he's a regular patron.

what sort of toilet paper does he like?

June 20, 2011, 6 p.m.

I need a drink after reading that

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"

June 20, 2011, 6:04 p.m.

now thats a bill

no this a bill

June 20, 2011, 6:07 p.m.

no this a bill

No. This is a bill.