Body by Vi

April 25, 2012, 10 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipTwjwrQYQ

Shed head!

April 26, 2012, 12:28 a.m.

One of their sheep came up to us at a show we were doing and said "how about I offer YOU a sample" and we said "no thanks, we don't drink soy products" the dude actually said "there's no soy in this!" we had to tell him that yes, in fact his shake was MaDE of soy protein lol he didn't even know what the hell the product was made of he was giving people…. So he runs back to his booth and reads some pamphlet and comes back and says "oh yeah, you're right, but it's from non GMO soy". We told him that you can't get non GMO soy anymore because soy has been modified for so long that even the seeds it comes from now are modified…. So then he goes on to say that it's chemically removed somehow!?!?! Wtf Hahahaha keep going buddy….

April 26, 2012, 7:46 a.m.

It makes me want to punch my current Body by Vi pusher in the face. Recent Facebook post:

"I just swam 2.3KM in an hour, powered by Body by Vi!"

No, you just did a fairly average swim distance for an hours time…the equivalent to running 10 KM in 70 minutes. Not really that impressive.

My question is this: now that there is Body by Vi, what happens to the MonaVi pushers? Do they get angry and start a gang fight?

And if they do, will they be charging each other on 29ers?

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

April 26, 2012, 8:56 a.m.

We told him that you can't get non GMO soy anymore because soy has been modified for so long that even the seeds it comes from now are modified….

so you lied to him?

it took me 2 seconds to search for Peer Reviewed articles contrary to that statement.

Shit I even found results of PCR for Roundup Ready Soy vs. non-GMO Soy.

Nature Biotechnology 25, 1351 - 1354 (2007)
doi:10.1038/nbt1207-1351

I think the EU considers 1% GMO content enough to be considered "contaminated"

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

April 26, 2012, 8:57 a.m.

Her milkshake will bring all the boys to the yard!

her milkshake made me jizz in my pants.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

April 26, 2012, 8:57 a.m.

It makes me want to punch my current Body by Vi pusher in the face. Recent Facebook post:

"I just swam 2.3KM in an hour, powered by Body by Vi!"

No, you just did a fairly average swim distance for an hours time…the equivalent to running 10 KM in 70 minutes. Not really that impressive.

My question is this: now that there is Body by Vi, what happens to the MonaVi pushers? Do they get angry and start a gang fight?

And if they do, will they be charging each other on 29ers?

Body by Vi is for triathletes now?
I'm confused and I want to see the milkshake girl on a 29er charging each other.

April 26, 2012, 9:34 a.m.

I could swim 2.4km on an empty stomach and barely begin to burn any back fat.

April 26, 2012, 9:58 a.m.

so you lied to him?

it took me 2 seconds to search for Peer Reviewed articles contrary to that statement.

Shit I even found results of PCR for Roundup Ready Soy vs. non-GMO Soy.

A dog is a genetically modified wolf. They have been genetically modified for so long that you can't adopt wolf pups from the SPCA anymore.

April 26, 2012, 10:03 a.m.

1) I want a milkshake now.

2) Milkshakes are delicious.

3) They make you fat.

4) The same kind of girl that believes in body by vi will also blow you on the first date.

5)lol kony tag

April 26, 2012, 11 a.m.

Body by Vi is for triathletes now?
I'm confused and I want to see the milkshake girl on a 29er charging each other.

I volunteer to 29er joust milkshake chick. I'll spear her with my love lance!

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

April 26, 2012, 11:26 a.m.

you could get her to joust and love Lance too.

April 26, 2012, 11:34 a.m.

One of their sheep came up to us at a show we were doing and said "how about I offer YOU a sample" and we said "no thanks, we don't drink soy products" the dude actually said "there's no soy in this!" we had to tell him that yes, in fact his shake was MaDE of soy protein lol he didn't even know what the hell the product was made of he was giving people…. So he runs back to his booth and reads some pamphlet and comes back and says "oh yeah, you're right, but it's from non GMO soy". We told him that you can't get non GMO soy anymore because soy has been modified for so long that even the seeds it comes from now are modified…. So then he goes on to say that it's chemically removed somehow!?!?! Wtf Hahahaha keep going buddy….

Don't you own/run a supplement store?

It is all the same crap. Whey protein is the leftover by products dairy co's make huge bucks on selling and then supplement co's sell to people for mass dollars. All the vitamin supplements are overpriced too.

I don't really care though as I don't have a band tatoo…

I do use protein shakes though as I like to have them if I am in a hurry. The body by vi stuff is actually tasty.

April 26, 2012, 11:53 a.m.

Don't you own/run a supplement store?

It is all the same crap. Whey protein is the leftover by products dairy co's make huge bucks on selling and then supplement co's sell to people for mass dollars. All the vitamin supplements are overpriced too.

I don't really care though as I don't have a band tatoo…

I do use protein shakes though as I like to have them if I am in a hurry. The body by vi stuff is actually tasty.

I guy I work with uses it, but as a meal replacement because he's too lazy to pack a lunch.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

April 26, 2012, 1:33 p.m.

Whey protein is the leftover by products dairy co's make huge bucks on selling and then supplement co's sell to people for mass dollars.

When I lived in Japan the country's largest dairy produced killed a bunch of kids and old people because of bad "dried milk ingredients". They hung their heads in shame, apologized a bunch, promised change and then killed a few more with the same problem a few months later.

April 26, 2012, 7:15 p.m.

so what happens after the 90 day challenge is over?