boat trailer? you got one

Aug. 13, 2007, 6:01 p.m.

wakeboarding behind a seadoo? it may have the power to get you up but as far as i knew seadoos dont have a tow pole… so basically you'll have a rope pulling you from 3" above the water? me thinks the whole wakeboard thing wont work so well.

It does work….with the bigger sleds.

I dont exactly see GW goin fo' the airs that require a Nautique though…..

Pastor of Muppets

Aug. 13, 2007, 6:28 p.m.

You'd be surprised that a lot of models now come with the option for a tow bar. They're used in competitions where you're hitting jumps and rails, they suck for making a wake, but still extremely useful.

http://www.finalgear.com

Aug. 13, 2007, 10:32 p.m.

Like most anything I suppose..it depends on the goal..

go back and read GW 5th post.

For many boaters…a 'wake board' boat might be the lame choice.

to that I say most boaters are a lame choice themselves

PS Nautiques sux

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Aug. 14, 2007, 12:49 a.m.

go back and read GW 5th post.

I caught it the first time.

Sounds to me like GW is just tryin' to be out there and have some fun. Pretty much exactly what I've just been doing as well.
Most any boat will pull most any kind of boat toy….no special requirements needed. And there'll be fun had that day…until the snobs-of-the-water with their attitudes try to impose their punk-ass shit on everyone else.
If someone wants to specialize their shit…then fine. But a 'wakeboard' is really just a device to stand on while it planes the water and can be fun anywhere…no need to be all hip to scene Man like the shithead Frat boys and doing what you see on tv or else you can't ride a 'wakewboard'…OH GOD NO…

Aug. 14, 2007, 9:29 p.m.

^I know man, just trying to fire you up. Since Im young and dumb, If I had $70,000+ Id probably blow it on a wakeboard boat though. Until then Im pulling with my 17' Double Eagle. Although Id like to get a smaller center console boat and use that for wakeboarding/wakeskating, and other fun stuff

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.