blackberry curve

Aug. 25, 2009, 10:33 a.m.

a Big Bowel Movement.

I thought it was big black momma

ps - DO NOT google that looking for pics.

Aug. 25, 2009, 12:22 p.m.

Get a Nokia E71. The GPS works, it comes with free maps of the whole world, the battery lasts 3 times as long as an iPhone, it's not tied to iTunes, there are a bazillion apps for the thing, it has a full keyboard that is faster to type on than an iPhone, Opera Mini is much faster than Safari, etc., etc.

Zee iPhone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCYD3kAnR5U

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 25, 2009, 12:27 p.m.

its fuckin hideous

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 25, 2009, 12:29 p.m.

the tom tom app on the iphone is SICK!

crazy. true gps

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Aug. 25, 2009, 1:13 p.m.

Get a Nokia E71. The GPS works, it comes with free maps of the whole world, the battery lasts 3 times as long as an iPhone, it's not tied to iTunes, there are a bazillion apps for the thing, it has a full keyboard that is faster to type on than an iPhone, Opera Mini is much faster than Safari, etc., etc.

Zee iPhone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCYD3kAnR5U

hasnt happened to me

only problem with the iphone is most of the cases are ugly as fuck

i want that incase nelson posted but apparently their customer service dept is unresistant

Aug. 25, 2009, 2:49 p.m.

sorry blaine, if you are faster on the iphone than a BB, you are in the minority

your average user will find MUCH quicker typing and better accuracy on the BB (not the girl's version)

i have an iphone, so this isn't a bb fanboy thing. the iphone is better at almost everything, but the bb is the winner, hands down, for input

just takes practice. i text and email ALOT and i love the touch screen keyboard (better in landscape). the bb keyboard feels like one of my daughter's toys.

Aug. 25, 2009, 2:51 p.m.

the tom tom app on the iphone is SICK!

crazy. true gps

tom tom is sweet. there are some really sick apps for the iphone out there. like i said before, it's worth it just for the apps. i know the crackberry has some apps too, but the sheer number to chose from on the iphone kills it.

Aug. 25, 2009, 3:37 p.m.

i want that incase nelson posted but apparently their customer service dept is unresistant

I have a moshi case, available around vancouver. Super easy on and off, and not big and bulky.

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

Aug. 25, 2009, 11:21 p.m.

i just have the griffin wave case in blue and it looks and feels great. the touch screen protector it comes with sucks so i just replaced it with the non-static non-fingerprint protector that you can get at the apple store. works great.

Aug. 26, 2009, midnight

I have a moshi case, available around vancouver. Super easy on and off, and not big and bulky.

ya but i want this:

Aug. 26, 2009, 12:48 a.m.

I have a hardshell case that snaps on the back. It's thin, durable, and looks great. Got it off of eBay for $6 USD.

Link is here.

there are some really sick apps for the iphone out there

Most apps on the Apple store are dumb and gimmicky. Cydia has some really good stuff; SBSettings is very useful (everyone should try it if they've done a jailbreak), and I personally like the RDP application iRDesktop.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 26, 2009, 8:24 a.m.

Most apps on the Apple store are dumb and gimmicky. .

orly?

considering there are thousands , yeah maybe "most" are gimmicky.

but there are hundreds of kickass ones

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Aug. 26, 2009, 9 a.m.

So you've installed hundreds of apps on your phone?

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Aug. 26, 2009, 9:17 a.m.

switch, the point is there are thousands to choose from. i think i have about 20 or so installed right now that i use. it's nice to have so many chose from and to try. obviously you don't keep everyone you try.

Aug. 26, 2009, 9:49 a.m.

I understand. My point is that peopled will think "wow, thousands of apps" when in fact most are lame. It's similar with Symbian.

And Apple throttles good stuff. For example, there was a program that would allow you to use your iPhone as a wireless hotspot. It lasted four days on the app store before Apple pulled it, with no explanation (even to the program's creator).

The apps that come with the phone are probably used more than any 3rd party apps. I find them pretty good, and only wish that multitasking was allowed, and that Safari was faster and cached previous pages.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells