blackberry curve

Aug. 24, 2009, 1:47 p.m.

Ding!

I really thought about one cause they are a fancy toy - then I realized I don't text and I have a laptop, plus I work from home. So really it'd serve zero purpose for me.

But they're still fancy and cool.

i do text a lot, email from phone not really, and i don't really need to spend any more time in the internet than i already do

that being said, i think i will look seriously at the google phone if and when they come up here

meh

Aug. 24, 2009, 1:55 p.m.

everybody was doing it i just want to be popular.
like kperras.

Hey, leave me out of this you ditch digger.

get a tour

Aug. 24, 2009, 1:58 p.m.

The choice between the iphone and the blackberry basically comes down to this - do you consume content (ie, you surf a lot using wireless) or do you create it (you write a lot on your phone)?

If you surf a lot, then the iphone kicks ass. Safari vs bb browser is no comparison and some of the apps are really cool.

If on the other hand, you do a lot of e-mailing and creating content, then a blackberry with a keyboard is the way to go. Anyone who says they have problems with a BB keyboard has fat fingers because there is no way that someone good with an iphone can type faster than someone good with the bb.

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

Aug. 24, 2009, 2:01 p.m.

I've got the Curve 8320, it was like 100 bucks after I bought 3 year data package, I had a year and a half left on my regular contract but also dont see myself leaving rogers any time soon. I enjoy it, sometimes it shits the bed with the camera latley and I have to pull the battery to reset it. iphones probably do not do that but fuck it, i look more professional with a blackberry.

I do email and text alot, bbm basically takes any other form of communication to the cleaners. The only apps I use on my phone are wordpress to make some blog posts and facebook (not for status updating). Fuck twitter in the peehole, i dont have time to waste with that shit, but blackberrys can do that too.

The ball on my friends phones has shit the bed, luckly not with mine yet (I dont leave it in the sand at the beach) but apparently you just take it back to rogers and they will give you a new one.

All in all, I hope you enjoy this product review and buy an iphone.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Aug. 24, 2009, 2:08 p.m.

Anyone who says they have problems with a BB keyboard has fat fingers because there is no way that someone good with an iphone can type faster than someone good with the bb.

This was the main reason I looked @ a BB. My index finger covers up 3 or 4 buttons on a regular cell phone - wedding ring is size 13 - so dialing numbers basically sucks on every phone except crackberrys. I looked @ 20 phones @ Rogers and they all use the exact same p.o.s. keyboard where you push one button and the other 8 around it sink in as well.

Aug. 24, 2009, 2:25 p.m.

that being said, i think i will look seriously at the google phone if and when they come up here

friend of mine has the google phone and loves it - it looks pretty cool. if people actually called me i might think of upgrading.

Aug. 24, 2009, 2:25 p.m.

I used to be all pro BB but I would trade my BB bold for an iphone in a heartbeat.

Anything besides texting and emailing is annoying on bb compared to the iphone.

Especially if you are getting the phone for fun and not just for work I would definitly consider teh iphonez.

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Aug. 24, 2009, 2:30 p.m.

friend of mine has the google phone and loves it - it looks pretty cool. if people actually called me i might think of upgrading.

I used to call you all the time - but you wanted me to talk as well. Deep breathing wasn't good enough for ya

;)

Aug. 24, 2009, 2:30 p.m.

i think with the open source it is going to be pretty sweet in a hurry

meh

Aug. 24, 2009, 2:37 p.m.

just get an iphone you pussy

Aug. 24, 2009, 4:17 p.m.

^ *diddle diddle diddle

Aug. 24, 2009, 5:45 p.m.

I used to call you all the time - but you wanted me to talk as well. Deep breathing wasn't good enough for ya

;)

i need more stimulation than just breathing, or was that your idea of foreplay :rolleyes:

Aug. 24, 2009, 5:53 p.m.

payphones are dope

Aug. 24, 2009, 5:55 p.m.

i need more stimulation than just breathing, or was that your idea of foreplay :rolleyes:

Well ya could have opened the window.

Aug. 24, 2009, 5:58 p.m.

I just bought a Curve for $140 off craigslist, it's pretty great. I text and email off of my phone like crazy, so the full keyboard was a must. The keyboard works well too, just takes a little bit of getting used to, and it beats the hell out of typing on my iPod touch. If you like to type, the iPhone would be a terrible choice; I can't do it at a decent speed, and when my friends who have them text me, it's like a 4 year old sent the message because it's so full of spelling mistakes. GPS is nice too.