blackberry curve

Aug. 25, 2009, 10:27 a.m.

what the fuck is bbm

a Big Bowel Movement.

Aug. 25, 2009, 10:33 a.m.

Rogers sells a locked down version now, or you can join the developer program and buy one unlocked. I think it ran my friend about $750.

i'm good phone wise for a year or so, but i think that is the one i will look at seriously when i do upgrade again

meh

Aug. 25, 2009, 10:33 a.m.

a Big Bowel Movement.

I thought it was big black momma

ps - DO NOT google that looking for pics.

Aug. 25, 2009, 12:22 p.m.

Get a Nokia E71. The GPS works, it comes with free maps of the whole world, the battery lasts 3 times as long as an iPhone, it's not tied to iTunes, there are a bazillion apps for the thing, it has a full keyboard that is faster to type on than an iPhone, Opera Mini is much faster than Safari, etc., etc.

Zee iPhone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCYD3kAnR5U

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 25, 2009, 12:27 p.m.

its fuckin hideous

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 25, 2009, 12:29 p.m.

the tom tom app on the iphone is SICK!

crazy. true gps

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Aug. 25, 2009, 1:13 p.m.

Get a Nokia E71. The GPS works, it comes with free maps of the whole world, the battery lasts 3 times as long as an iPhone, it's not tied to iTunes, there are a bazillion apps for the thing, it has a full keyboard that is faster to type on than an iPhone, Opera Mini is much faster than Safari, etc., etc.

Zee iPhone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCYD3kAnR5U

hasnt happened to me

only problem with the iphone is most of the cases are ugly as fuck

i want that incase nelson posted but apparently their customer service dept is unresistant

Aug. 25, 2009, 2:49 p.m.

sorry blaine, if you are faster on the iphone than a BB, you are in the minority

your average user will find MUCH quicker typing and better accuracy on the BB (not the girl's version)

i have an iphone, so this isn't a bb fanboy thing. the iphone is better at almost everything, but the bb is the winner, hands down, for input

just takes practice. i text and email ALOT and i love the touch screen keyboard (better in landscape). the bb keyboard feels like one of my daughter's toys.

Aug. 25, 2009, 2:51 p.m.

the tom tom app on the iphone is SICK!

crazy. true gps

tom tom is sweet. there are some really sick apps for the iphone out there. like i said before, it's worth it just for the apps. i know the crackberry has some apps too, but the sheer number to chose from on the iphone kills it.

Aug. 25, 2009, 3:37 p.m.

i want that incase nelson posted but apparently their customer service dept is unresistant

I have a moshi case, available around vancouver. Super easy on and off, and not big and bulky.

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

Aug. 25, 2009, 11:21 p.m.

i just have the griffin wave case in blue and it looks and feels great. the touch screen protector it comes with sucks so i just replaced it with the non-static non-fingerprint protector that you can get at the apple store. works great.

Aug. 26, 2009, midnight

I have a moshi case, available around vancouver. Super easy on and off, and not big and bulky.

ya but i want this:

Aug. 26, 2009, 12:48 a.m.

I have a hardshell case that snaps on the back. It's thin, durable, and looks great. Got it off of eBay for $6 USD.

Link is here.

there are some really sick apps for the iphone out there

Most apps on the Apple store are dumb and gimmicky. Cydia has some really good stuff; SBSettings is very useful (everyone should try it if they've done a jailbreak), and I personally like the RDP application iRDesktop.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 26, 2009, 8:24 a.m.

Most apps on the Apple store are dumb and gimmicky. .

orly?

considering there are thousands , yeah maybe "most" are gimmicky.

but there are hundreds of kickass ones

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Aug. 26, 2009, 9 a.m.

So you've installed hundreds of apps on your phone?

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells