bit of a surprise...

Nov. 30, 2004, 7:07 p.m.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4056181.stm

that some Dark-Ages shit right there.

Nov. 30, 2004, 7:14 p.m.

they are doing things like that in iraq to people?

![](http://www3.telus.net/public/wtaekema/cloud panoramasig.jpg)

FOR SALE: 2003 Fox Vanilla R Shock: 7.875" x 2.25". Comes with 650lbs spring. $30

Nov. 30, 2004, 7:42 p.m.

Originally posted by bighitbikerNS

you mean the hostages? like that one aid worker who was killed?

oh yea I forgot… in that case, way to go!

:rolleyes:

Nov. 30, 2004, 9:45 p.m.

which hostages, the american hostages taken by iraqi dudes or the iraqi hostages taken by american dudes?

son of a stromatolite !

Nov. 30, 2004, 9:47 p.m.

Originally posted by bighitbikerNS

turkey…not iraq

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight D. Eisenhower "The Chance for Peace" 1953

Nov. 30, 2004, 9:48 p.m.

Originally posted by BoyBoy
**you mean the hostages? like that one aid worker who was killed?

oh yea I forgot… in that case, way to go!

:rolleyes: **

yeah, that sucks for the aid worker. also kinda sucks for the friends and family of the 100's of 1000's of innocent iraqis who have been murdered?

or don't they count?

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Nov. 30, 2004, 9:49 p.m.

WAS NOT THE FUCKING POINT OF THE THREAD. JACK ASS!

bunch of dipshits i tell ya!

Nov. 30, 2004, 9:50 p.m.

i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war. i am aware of the war.

ok?

Nov. 30, 2004, 9:56 p.m.

Originally posted by gearwh0re
**yeah, that sucks for the aid worker. also kinda sucks for the friends and family of the 100's of 1000's of innocent iraqis who have been murdered?

or don't they count? **

post removed till further pm recieved

msn messanger= [email protected]

Originally posted by Coop
quick ! to the intolerance-mobile!

It didn't taste like easy mac at all. It tasted like Satan

Nov. 30, 2004, 9:57 p.m.

what was that boyboy i didn't quite catch what you said? can you please repeat yourself?

Nov. 30, 2004, 10:01 p.m.

you should probably change that comment fu manchu

Nov. 30, 2004, 10:11 p.m.

Originally posted by FuManChu
who cares, one less rag head to fly into a building and threaten our freedom.

:lol:

you say that now, but when there is no one to drive you home when your drunk…….

_SALE: 01 Drop frame, shore linkage, new RC + extras! _

Nov. 30, 2004, 10:11 p.m.

Originally posted by element

its a literary device, i forget what is called lol. that is not my personal opinion. it was used for dramatic effect. if anyone has a problem with it i can add a rolleyes after or change it :)

msn messanger= [email protected]

Originally posted by Coop
quick ! to the intolerance-mobile!

It didn't taste like easy mac at all. It tasted like Satan

Nov. 30, 2004, 10:17 p.m.

Originally posted by element

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight D. Eisenhower "The Chance for Peace" 1953

Nov. 30, 2004, 10:21 p.m.

Originally posted by DangerousDean
**:lol:

you say that now, but when there is no one to drive you home when your drunk……. **

hey there fancy pants… i think you have yer stereotypes mixed up.

some else take the liberty to explain who's who.

:o