best concert you have seen?

June 17, 2007, 3:22 p.m.

soo many….

Nine inch nails at the Luv-a- fair with about 9 other people.
Bowie at the plaza of nations.
Bootsie collins at the commodore pre renos "Keep the funk alive"
Skinny puppy in dresden circa 1985. actually all sp shows in germany ever.
Ministry's homecoming show at the Chicago Stadium on the mind/taste tour. I've never been more drunk or honored to be part of a crew. They tore that place apart.

Einsturzende Neubaten at the roseland ballroom NYC.
Portishead at the roseland ballroom, NYC.
LiveAid wembley stadium
U2 achtung baby tour Pacific coliseum, I can confirm yes Bono is short.
beastie boys pacific coliseum.
rob zombie at the forum
OZZFEST, where in the mosh during the deftones set i ended up with three broken ribs, and kept on going through zombie and sabbath, before I let them take me to emergency. I'd could have been dead and I still would of insisted on staying till the end of Sabbath's set.

June 17, 2007, 3:25 p.m.

Clash at the Crystal Ballroom, pretty much their last gig, and pretty much my last, I think the hearing in my left ear got buggered at that one.

Oh, hi, welcome back DW!

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

June 17, 2007, 3:37 p.m.

Clash at the Crystal Ballroom, pretty much their last gig, and pretty much my last, I think the hearing in my left ear got buggered at that one.

Oh, hi, welcome back DW!

thanks, good to be back!! I missed you guys!!!!

loudest show I've ever been to, Curve at the town pump, I'm not kidding, i had to leave, my ears were bleeding.

oh and Lisa Gerrard last month at the centre. she has such a voice and such amazing control. She actually has to perform holding onto a stool or a mic stand, because she gets so dizzy when she sings from her breathe control. all those so called "divas" have nothing on her.

June 18, 2007, 6:39 a.m.

HEy Discowitch, welcome back to this wonderful global thing called NSMB forums :) Hope it was not _that _ tough on you, eh?

Skinny puppy in dresden circa 1985. actually all sp shows in germany ever.

They played in Dresden back then…:S That was the time when the eastern part was communist…:???: Hmm….maybe got the date wrong? And if not, well, how _old _are you (not that i should ask a lady this….but) ?

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

June 18, 2007, 7:31 a.m.

HEy Discowitch, welcome back to this wonderful global thing called NSMB forums :) Hope it was not _that _tough on you, eh?

They played in Dresden back then…:S That was the time when the eastern part was communist…:???: Hmm….maybe got the date wrong? And if not, well, how _old _are you (not that i should ask a lady this….but) ?

lol, it just seemed longer than a month cause i missed chatting with all you ya-hoos, and i mean ya-hoos in the nicest possible way, or maybe it did because my work is crazy busy right now.

yes the date is right mic, the pups did play shows on the other side of the wall prior to it coming down. and i have no problems with you asking my age, i'm 41 soon to be 42, yikes.

June 18, 2007, 2:31 p.m.

lol, it just seemed longer than a month cause i missed chatting with all you ya-hoos, and i mean ya-hoos in the nicest possible way, or maybe it did because my work is crazy busy right now.

yes the date is right mic, the pups did play shows on the other side of the wall prior to it coming down. and i have no problems with you asking my age, i'm 41 soon to be 42, yikes.

Wow…..I did not think that the Pups were allowed into "The Zone"…:eek:
Did you live there once or did you come across them by accident?

- an impressed Ya-Hoo from the other side of the Wall. ;)

- Kristen Ulmer

June 18, 2007, 3:15 p.m.

Wow…..I did not think that the Pups were allowed into "The Zone"…:eek:
Did you live there once or did you come across them by accident?

- an impressed Ya-Hoo from the other side of the Wall. ;)

lol, well they were "allowed" to play two gigs behind the wall, one in dresden, the other in east berlin. I'll pm ya the rest of the story.

June 20, 2007, 5:41 a.m.

lol, well they were "allowed" to play two gigs behind the wall, one in dresden, the other in east berlin. I'll pm ya the rest of the story.

Thanx…so there were "holes" in the fence…:lol:

- Kristen Ulmer