beer

June 7, 2003, 11 a.m.

jee thats just not nice, and freeeeeeee…eeeerider. i am only 18, so i know what its like, i know it isnt hard, im not saying that you couldnt get beer, what i am saying is that you are only 14 and cannot make an educated opinion on anyhting. except for maybe warhammer and computer games, i have 4 years experience on you and i still cannot make an educated opinion.

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around, 'cause I'm gunna burn one down - Ben Harper

June 7, 2003, 11:01 a.m.

haha im sorry that sounded way too negatie, what i meant tosay was, maybe you shouldn't be talking like an expert

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around, 'cause I'm gunna burn one down - Ben Harper

June 7, 2003, 11:04 a.m.

if your talking beer, then this is where its at:

Krombacher Pilsener

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight D. Eisenhower "The Chance for Peace" 1953

June 7, 2003, 11:55 a.m.

24 pilsners it is. fruitofthelude knows where its at.. cheap and decent tasting:) haha

"If you're one of those riders who can come up with a list of tricks to learn and then tick them off like a checklist, good for you. But this one goes out to all of us sketchy, "hang-on" riders who get it done one step at a time. We may not be the ones getting the sponsors and video parts, but we sure are having fun"

June 7, 2003, 12:07 p.m.

yeaaa, campings gona be potent

"If you're one of those riders who can come up with a list of tricks to learn and then tick them off like a checklist, good for you. But this one goes out to all of us sketchy, "hang-on" riders who get it done one step at a time. We may not be the ones getting the sponsors and video parts, but we sure are having fun"

June 7, 2003, 12:30 p.m.

honey brown is good….
but too expensive.. lol i dont go for flavor
buy me a 26 of vodka and im done :)

_SALE: 01 Drop frame, shore linkage, new RC + extras! _

June 7, 2003, 12:31 p.m.

Lucky!

"Ukee Champagne"

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

June 7, 2003, 1 p.m.

Well, tonite it's a bottle of Cap't Morgans, making it happen… last nite was vodka and kool-aid.

Beers? For low end beers my favs are Kokanee and PBR, but i just get the cheapest/most lol.

for good beer, I like the local microbrewery, Black Star Dark is high quality.

Banshee Bikes

Disobey

June 7, 2003, 1:33 p.m.

Originally posted by 2bit
**Lucky!

"Ukee Champagne" **

Yeehaw, a fellow van isle boy knows it!

case of lucky = cowichan suitcase

Duncan is full of 18 year old MILFs

I love wild animals…..they're yummy!

June 7, 2003, 2:23 p.m.

its all about the vodssss

WTA
IDUN

June 7, 2003, 3:38 p.m.

Lucky is where its at.
never drink fireball on a hot day,thats all i had yesterday, and it sucked until i was too pissed to care:lol:

v a n ~ i s l e ~ s t y l e

Pimp bike for sale!!!!!!!
03 stinky, vanilla rc, jr t 2, blakc spire shock tower, xt short cage rear derailuer, lx front deraileuer, michlin rear tire, gazzolodi jr front, tire hope m4 brakes, lightning bolt rotor fron,t gothic rotor rear ,titec ringleader bars, titec blockhead stem, intense lock on grips, snafu jump seat, mavic x219 rims

June 7, 2003, 4:08 p.m.

Any type of Lager is good with me. I usually get Carlsberg (if I can find it) or Moosehead.

June 7, 2003, 4:12 p.m.

man, give the little guy a brake. im 16, i drink beer, i know quite a bit abotu it, and i have tryed alot. i knwo peopel whose parents give them a 6 pack every once in a while when they are 14-16 so they get used to beer. no big deal if he has an odd brewskie is it?

my personal fav is good old bud, kokanee, or canadian. i want to try some more epencive stuff but i need soem cash. i tryed this cream ale stuff.. it was pritty good..

:thepimp: :thepimp:

:rocker:ride like its stolen:rocker:

[email protected]

June 7, 2003, 4:42 p.m.

Holy crap Gib. You poor boy. Bud, kok and Canadian all taste like watered down piss once you've had something really good (I went from a 6 pack of Alexander Kieth's to a 6 of Canadian at a party…BLECH!).

Come to think of it, the best beer I ever had was either this Czek beer with a funky cap (rubber and plastic cap with ametal deally holding it on, green bottle) or this Irish Dark bitter one I had a gulp of at a restaurant. I think it might have been a micro-brew though.

This space intentionally left blank.

June 7, 2003, 4:48 p.m.

Originally posted by k-Bizzle
MGD or Kokanee.
When I'm strapped for cash I have to consume 40's of Olde E. :o

mgd?
i guess if pee in a bottle is your thing, mgd is good :S

you all have NO lives