BC Liberal Party

Jan. 25, 2019, 4:20 p.m.

Alternate title, "BC NDP are cancer"

If you didn't vote for the BC PC party, or the Green's and hold the view above, can you please explain why we shouldn't be ordering a metric shittton of guillotines for Victoria?

Tell me you will never vote for them again (you won't, but it's not your fault your parents were related).

Jan. 25, 2019, 4:27 p.m.

When their total corruption to the core was exposed for all to see, Christy left and they had to vote for a new leader.  As a party, they voted a new leader and clearly decided "we want more of the same, please and thank you".

Jan. 25, 2019, 4:35 p.m.

While I don't have high praise for the BC NDP, I have a far less disparaging view of them compared to the Fiberals. The shitstorm staking place over at the legislature right now is insane and you don't have to look far to see who was in power while all this shitfuckery was going on.

Re voting for BC Conservatives, I don't think even have enough people to run a full slate and a lot of BC'ers are probably more aware of the Greens as a party than the Cons.

Last edited by: syncro on Jan. 25, 2019, 4:38 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 25, 2019, 4:39 p.m.

for any of those who have missed the news..........

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/twenty-former-legislature-employees-said-they-were-fired-for-raising-concerns-about-wasteful-spending

Jan. 25, 2019, 5:52 p.m.

If you are a BC Liberal supporter and are afraid to post here, you are a snowflake cuck.

(Did I do that right)

Jan. 25, 2019, 5:52 p.m.

Fuck, I think I needed to say beta and post a picture with words that was created by a Russian.

Jan. 25, 2019, 5:53 p.m.

Yellow vest.

Jan. 25, 2019, 7:39 p.m.

Yes, the BC Liberals are dirty to the core. If you do any reading about what they did to BC Hydro, you would agree with me that a lot of them should be in jail. I hope Lenz & James do time.

Jan. 25, 2019, 8:16 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

Yes, the BC Liberals are dirty to the core. If you do any reading about what they did to BC Hydro, you would agree with me that a lot of them should be in jail. I hope Lenz & James do time.

Hydro, ICBC, hell, any crown corp was used as a fucking chequing account.

Jan. 25, 2019, 10:14 p.m.

I recognize we are all born into a political party and only monsters can switch later in life.

I also recognize no one here is going to defend the BC Lib's.  It'd take a moronic, masochistic sociopath to do so.

Please vote for anyone but them.  It really doesn't matter who.  Just not them.

Jan. 25, 2019, 10:44 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

I recognize we are all born into a political party and only monsters can switch later in life.

I also recognize no one here is going to defend the BC Lib's. It'd take a moronic, masochistic sociopath to do so.

Please vote for anyone but them. It really doesn't matter who. Just not them.

Too many people are more afraid of the NDP's perceived failures that the actual record of wrongdoing by the Libs to vote against the Liberals. If you look at things objectively, the NDP have done at least as well or better than other govt's in managing the provincial finances in BC. They will argue otherwise and astonishingly even when you show them the data they still want to rail on against the NDP. They like to cite fast ferries or other things, but in reality those mistakes pale in comparison to what we've seen the Liberals carry out. Politics should be a game of objectivity, but instead it seems to be one of ideology personal opinion often based on nothing. And no, nobody will say anything, they'll just wait quietly and come election time again cast a vote for the red machine simply because of a belief that the other option will ruin the province. Well it's a bit late for that, we're already there.

Last edited by: syncro on Jan. 25, 2019, 10:46 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 25, 2019, 11:03 p.m.

The NDP took the toll off of the Port Mann Bridge.  That's good enough for me.

Jan. 25, 2019, 11:23 p.m.

Posted by: switch

The NDP took the toll off of the Port Mann Bridge.  That's good enough for me.

I'd rather see them toll all crossings with like a $1/day charge no matter how many crossings you make over the course of the day. I think most people could accept that.

Jan. 26, 2019, 12:05 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Too many people are more afraid of the NDP's perceived failures that the actual record of wrongdoing by the Libs to vote against the Liberals. If you look at things objectively, the NDP have done at least as well or better than other govt's in managing the provincial finances in BC. They will argue otherwise and astonishingly even when you show them the data they still want to rail on against the NDP. They like to cite fast ferries or other things, but in reality those mistakes pale in comparison to what we've seen the Liberals carry out. Politics should be a game of objectivity, but instead it seems to be one of ideology personal opinion often based on nothing. And no, nobody will say anything, they'll just wait quietly and come election time again cast a vote for the red machine simply because of a belief that the other option will ruin the province. Well it's a bit late for that, we're already there.

I agree 100% but I think it's different if you were an older homeowner during those years. Anyone who owned any kind of property pre-2000 all got huge windfalls out of the shitstorm and baby boomers are more likely to vote.

Jan. 26, 2019, 12:05 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: switch

The NDP took the toll off of the Port Mann Bridge. That's good enough for me.

I'd rather see them toll all crossings with like a $1/day charge no matter how many crossings you make over the course of the day. I think most people could accept that.

The downtown ones too with an exception for residents.

Last edited by: Fast-Orange on Jan. 26, 2019, 12:06 p.m., edited 1 time in total.