BC Liberal Party

Jan. 26, 2019, 12:40 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: switch

The NDP took the toll off of the Port Mann Bridge. That's good enough for me.

I'd rather see them toll all crossings with like a $1/day charge no matter how many crossings you make over the course of the day. I think most people could accept that.

The downtown ones too with an exception for residents.

Nope. All crossings and everyone pays no matter where you live.

Jan. 26, 2019, 12:46 p.m.

Does that include Burrard, Cambie, Granville, both narrows, Arthur Lang, Georgia Viaduct, etc,?

Jan. 26, 2019, 5:01 p.m.

Yes, everything. If the cost is low enough like a flat $1/day I think the public would be a lot more willing to buy in.

Jan. 26, 2019, 5:46 p.m.

Yes, everything. If the cost is low enough like a flat $1/day I think the public would be a lot more willing to buy in.

Agree.

Jan. 26, 2019, 6:25 p.m.

I also agree. Even a dollar a trip would add up. What about adding the Sea to Sky as well as the bridges?

Jan. 26, 2019, 7:13 p.m.

For what purpose though? Theyve spent the last 20 years pushing everyone out to the far reaches of the lower mainland and now you wanna punish them more?

Jan. 26, 2019, 7:19 p.m.

I wonder if history'd be different if they kept the name Socreds.

Jan. 27, 2019, 6:40 a.m.

nope, same blood line. the only reason they changed the name is because they lost in a landslide one election and thought if they re branded...

I may not be completely accurate on that though, the Socreds  may of merged with the existing Liberals at the time, either way, new brand same shit.

Last edited by: FLATCH on Jan. 27, 2019, 11:41 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 27, 2019, 5:27 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

nope, same blood line. 

Oh yeah, of course, that goes w/o saying.

I guess what I was musing at is if they was called Scocred people'd be less likely to knee jerk vote for them as opposed to the label "Liberal" tonguing their switch. Anotherwords "Socred" would push their buttons too but not in a good way.

Jan. 27, 2019, 9:08 p.m.

By all accounts, if Horgan had as much time as Christy, he'd be in as much shit as them all.  Geoff Megg's sounds like someone else who should be punched.  With a pipe.

Vote for Plecas and Eby.

I hope I can be like them should I ever come to rule over all of you cunts.

Jan. 28, 2019, 4:55 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

By all accounts, if Horgan had as much time as Christy, he'd be in as much shit as them all.

I'm not sure about that,  he has a built in conscience in the form of his coalition with the Greens. It will be hard for anyone to fill Christies shoes.She makes Glen's sundeck look like a joke. Hand in the cookie jar, more like cookie jar shattered on the floor.

Jan. 28, 2019, 10:05 a.m.

By all accounts, if Horgan had as much time as Christy, he'd be in as much shit as them all.

I'm not sure about that,  he has a built in conscience in the form of his coalition with the Greens. It will be hard for anyone to fill Christies shoes.She makes Glen's sundeck look like a joke. Hand in the cookie jar, more like cookie jar shattered on the floor.

Let's not let Campbell off the hook here.  He just knew when to disappear.

BC politics is never dull, I will give it that.

Jan. 28, 2019, 1:55 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

For what purpose though? Theyve spent the last 20 years pushing everyone out to the far reaches of the lower mainland and now you wanna punish them more?

Add to that, punish them for the mismanagement of all past local governing bodies regarding infrastructure.

ie: How many times was the old Port Mann bridge and Cape horn interchange reworked before the new Port Mann was built? I'd say a total of 6-7 times between the bridge and interchange.

And eff the engineer's for the S2S off camber corners and making us pay for that.

Jan. 28, 2019, 2:54 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Let's not let Campbell off the hook here.  He just knew when to disappear.

BC politics is never dull, I will give it that.

Don’t get me started on Gordo, he found himself with a golden fed position. privatize our provincial parks then have the stones to put in parking meters. Let our forestry sites rot away. He’s also who showed Christy to pillage crown corporations. How about the HST. It never ends.

Jan. 28, 2019, 4:34 p.m.

And which accounts are those? Crispy had no ethics whatsoever. Horgan doesn't strike me as that type but I admittedly know nothing of his history in Govt. Enlighten us.

Geoff Megg's sounds like someone else who should be punched. With a pipe.

All hard-ball all the time.

you cunts.

Cunt.

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 28, 2019, 4:36 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Reason: because this is the only forum I visit where I can type "cunt" and not have it auto edited!