B.C. conservation officers threatened by campers violating fire ban

Aug. 5, 2015, 12:39 p.m.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2148530/b-c-conservation-officer-threatened-by-campers-violating-fire-ban/

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

Aug. 5, 2015, 1:02 p.m.

I love camping but it sure attracts the inbred fetal alcohol syndromed fucktard element. I would like to see the cops come and snuff out the asshats that threaten conservation officers with shotguns. Fucking O2 thieves.

Wrong. Always.

Aug. 5, 2015, 1:25 p.m.

Ironically, when a CO rolls up to you in the woods, he usually expects you to declare what firearms you have and their status…. I can guarantee if those guys actually threatened a Peace Officer with a shotgun that would be two news stories. One about fires, and one about some o2 wasters who pulled a shotgun on a cop and how they were either shot or arrested.

When we are out in the woods there is usually a 12 gauge somewhere, and if a CO came up I would certainly let him know it's loaded since hes going to handle it and I don't want him to accidentally send a magnum slug "to whom it may concern".

Aug. 5, 2015, 2:21 p.m.

I love camping but it sure attracts the inbred fetal alcohol syndromed fucktard element. I would like to see the cops come and snuff out the asshats that threaten conservation officers with shotguns. Fucking O2 thieves.

A buddy of mine went camping with the family recently and shortly after they had arrived and started making dinner the Duggars arrived next to them, unloaded their quads and kids quads, and then proceeded to get hammered while their kids did laps around them on their mini quads. He tried to talk to them about it, but was greeting "F off. I'll kick your ass. Blaa." It can really ruin a weekend fast.

Aug. 5, 2015, 3:51 p.m.

A buddy of mine went camping with the family recently and shortly after they had arrived and started making dinner the Duggars arrived next to them, unloaded their quads and kids quads, and then proceeded to get hammered while their kids did laps around them on their mini quads. He tried to talk to them about it, but was greeting "F off. I'll kick your ass. Blaa." It can really ruin a weekend fast.

One of the reason I prefer not to go to "popular" campgrounds in BC anymore …. no peace and quiet, too many obnoxious yahoos and drunks.

Aug. 5, 2015, 4:34 p.m.

One of the reason I prefer not to go to "popular" campgrounds in BC anymore …. no peace and quiet, too many obnoxious yahoos and drunks.

This attitude is prevalent now days every where. Check out this.

https://www.facebook.com/geoff.ginther/posts/10155886953480501?pnref=story

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Aug. 5, 2015, 4:46 p.m.

But can they be rehabilitated, or is inbred beyond help?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 5, 2015, 5:04 p.m.

Fucktard rednecks are just the worst. I prefer my camping of the hike in variety as of late. Hardly run into people and if you do they are like minded. Plus you get to all the cool spots

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 5, 2015, 7:36 p.m.

whadaya mean ya buncha leaf likers … quads and moto-x bikes are fukin awesume eh

Aug. 5, 2015, 7:40 p.m.

whadaya mean ya buncha leaf likers … quads and moto-x bikes are fukin awesume eh

Especially when you see the quad buried in the mud pit.;)

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Aug. 5, 2015, 7:56 p.m.

Our COs wear body armour and carry batons and Glocks. 'Berta, fuck yeah!

Ride: Ibis Mojo HD
Club: CMBA
Talent: None
:beer::canada:

Aug. 5, 2015, 8:06 p.m.

Especially when you see the quad buried in the mud pit.;)

Long as you don't spill your can of budwiesr its all good eh!

I think any officer packing heat is required to wear body armor

I have a friend who packs the weapon wears the body armor in a canadian park she is very attractive not at all a person you would pick as the law enforcement type but the only way to get on full time was to apply for the job when they split up the park people so some officers were carrying weapons

Aug. 5, 2015, 9:38 p.m.

A guy I met skiing several years ago, who spent his summers as an armed Parks Canada warden in Jasper, had been sent to the RCMP Academy in Regina for training, including the full on pepper spray treatment.

Aug. 5, 2015, 10:01 p.m.

At WH2O I saw a uniformed RCMP officer skiing and packing a pistol at the same time.
PC at Tofino pack pistols and CO and Fisheries Officers do as well.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Aug. 5, 2015, 10:10 p.m.

alberta

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.