Bad Karma!! [NBR]

Dec. 17, 2002, 11:17 a.m.

sorry dood.

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Dec. 17, 2002, 11:48 a.m.

I am very to hear about your loss KR. Please accept my condolences.

I miss Vancouver!

Dec. 17, 2002, 11:56 a.m.

My condolences to you KonaRoasted and to the family of your friend that was killed.

RIP

Dec. 17, 2002, 12:04 p.m.

yeah, that sucks alot man. right before hildays too, his family and friends are gonna have a really hard time.

My buddy was driving his parents neon two days ago, was comin from the liquer store where he was doin a favour for a friend, they went onto cross a street (without good visibility cause of hedges, but a light), and ambulance without its lights on or siren screamed throught the red light.

My buddy has fast reflexes, so he turned and tried to avoid it, only getting hit a bit, most likely saving them from a hospital trip. The bottles of booze broke and sprayed all over the inside of the car. The ambulance guys said they had tehir lights on and stuff, we dont believe them, my friend passed the brethalizer, but now his parents grounded him for a year and a half of driving and months for friends and hes in grade 12. Way to have your life ruined by such a wierd thing. F#cking ambulances…

Dec. 17, 2002, 12:06 p.m.

So sorry to hear about your loss, KR. RIP to your buddy and well wishes for his family and friends. I know it is a cliche, but time really does heal. Take an hour and write down a story or two about hanging out with your buddy, maybe one time he made you laugh, or did something nice. Then drop it off with the family - it will make both parties feel a little better, and will last longer than flowers… Take care!

Dec. 17, 2002, 12:21 p.m.

sorry to hear about that dude. it sucks to lose friends like that. :(

i had to edit the title of the thread.

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

Dec. 17, 2002, 12:29 p.m.

I'm really really sorry to hear about that dude!
My prayers go out to all the people who are feeling hurt as a result, and especially to the families!

what can i say…. badthings happen to good people, guess it's just life.

live like there is no tomorrow!

Keith Scott
Banshee Bikes Designer
www.bansheebikes.com
http://bansheebikes.blogspot.com

Dec. 17, 2002, 12:38 p.m.

Originally posted by [email protected]
Sorry to hear about your friends but - there is no need to title a thread "Fuck: Karma" and we don't need to hear you and tony bicker, if you have a problem with each other use PMs.

yeah sorry about the title. jsut had alot of raw emotions runnin through me at the moment. usually it turns into the form of anger and i am mad.

Originally posted by Blaine
**to hear about that dude. it sucks to lose friends like that.

i had to edit the title of the thread.

its cool. it is totally understandable. i was jsut rather upset at the time of the creation of this thread.

BTW the wya so you guys know i perfer to go by Ryan as opposed to KR.

yet again i thank you for all your condolences for my fallen buddy. it is great to have a community like this for support.

msn messanger= [email protected]

Originally posted by Coop
quick ! to the intolerance-mobile!

It didn't taste like easy mac at all. It tasted like Satan

Dec. 17, 2002, 12:56 p.m.

sorry to hear about that kona.that really sucks anytime but around christmas it's even worse.my thoughts are with his family and you .do what nat bailey said and go for a ride and remember all the good times dude:( take care bud and keep yer chin up.

** DIE TRYING* :007:
:canada: :england: :beer: :beer:

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:19 p.m.

TOP for Steve RIP

msn messanger= [email protected]

Originally posted by Coop
quick ! to the intolerance-mobile!

It didn't taste like easy mac at all. It tasted like Satan