Bad Karma!! [NBR]

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:21 a.m.

They say that people have things coming to them fi they're a bador good person right? then why does my friend die from getting hit by a car? Shit like this really makes me question my place in the universe. Which now leds me to believe that we are placed on this earth to eat,breed and die.

also so you don't ask what happened was they where driving home last night from school (they live about and hour from school and they hit a moose. they survived that and where a bit shooken up and then my buddy (steve) went to go get help for the other guy in the car (who was really shaken up) and he ended up getting clipped by a car and ended up dying from that. he was good guy so why does shit like this happen to good people?

msn messanger= [email protected]

Originally posted by Coop
quick ! to the intolerance-mobile!

It didn't taste like easy mac at all. It tasted like Satan

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:33 a.m.

Originally posted by Tony G
i im guessin by shook up u mean drunk:???: ..

did you even read the fucking post? they where shook up becuasethey just fucking hit a moose. god fucking pull yer head out of your ass and learn some fuckin respect

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:34 a.m.

I'm sorry for what happened, but it's all chance. There isn't such a thing as fate or luck. Shit happens to all of us at some point, some more than others. Your actions are not indicitve of what's going to happen to you - karma does not exist. This is all stuff that we as humans have invented.

lesbiens, and I don't mean the good kind.

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:41 a.m.

Originally posted by gimped
I'm sorry for what happened, but it's all chance. There isn't such a thing as fate or luck. Shit happens to all of us at some point, some more than others. Your actions are not indicitve of what's going to happen to you - karma does not exist. This is all stuff that we as humans have invented.

tr00 dat. nihilism seams to be the only real answer for life itself

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:42 a.m.

Dood that sucks man, that seriously does. I hope you and your friend are ok, it will take time though man. That really does suck. R I P :( My prayers are with his familly and friends

:scotland: El Presidente

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:42 a.m.

Originally posted by Tony G
damit i hate those kind of ppl…i cant remember the name but they r vegitarians and verer go to doctors the just go to a herb store and drink some gross tea and r cured..lol then when some normal person walks in ther they all think they r better than u and start sayin that ur mouth is full of toxins or that uve got bad karma…what a stupid thing to say

if you just shut up people would percieve you as a more smart person.

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:43 a.m.

Originally posted by Big_Air_Smite
Dood that sucks man, that seriously does. I hope you and your friend are ok, it will take time though man. That really does suck. R I P :( My prayers are with his familly and friends

thanx brah

Dec. 17, 2002, 10:25 a.m.

Karma -from the root kri, "to do"- is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny. The word karma literally means deed, but implies the entire cycle of cause and its effects. According to the law of karma, every human action -in thought, word, or deed- inevitably leads to results or consequences, good or bad, depending upon the quality of the action.

Karma deals with causality. A specific action leads to a specific result. A positive act will lead to a result of a positive nature, hence, to the experience of positive events, may it be in this life or in future ones. On the other hand, negative acts will unavoidably sooner or later lead to suffering. This happens of itself because the result will unavoidably correspond to the nature of the cause. For example, if you plant a seed, a certain kind of plant will grow from this. From a bean seed, a bean plant will grow; from an apple seed an apple tree will grow and not any other kind. The effects of a deed, word or thought, sometimes are immediate but in some cases many days, months, years or lifes must elapse till the precise moment determined by God comes about. Buddha said: "Our good and evil deeds follow us continually like shadows."

Kona, Karma is not necesarily a bad thing. Karma can take many lives to come back, Just because you friend was a good person now doesnt mean his time was not up. He will come back, as something better, thats the way Karma works. Death is not a bad thing in Eastern religions because you can (if you are a good person) come back as something better.

You have to see that. I am truly sorry for your loss. It's sad when young people are taken form this earth. It wasn't your fault or his, it was just his time. Remember the good things, and look for him in places you would have never looked before, you might just see him when you least expect it. My condolences to both you and his family.

Dec 2006 photo contest winner "Best Ass Shot"

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Dec. 17, 2002, 10:29 a.m.

KonaRoasted - what's happened is a real drag, and I'm glad that the nsmb community is a place where you can vent a bit, and try to come to terms with your loss.

Tony G - you need to 'think before you submit.'

Both of you - if this thread turns into a back and forth 'versus mode,' I'll close it.

Again KonaRoasted - sorry for your loss. It can be very difficult to try and find meaning when terrible things happen to good people.
You can remember them best by living yourself - go for a ride.

- Nat

Dec. 17, 2002, 10:35 a.m.

Originally posted by Nat Bailey
**It can be very difficult to try and find meaning when terrible things happen to good people.
You can remember them best by living yourself - go for a ride.

- Nat **

Words Of Wisdom Man

Peace

Dec. 17, 2002, 10:38 a.m.

thanks for all of the support guy

Dec. 17, 2002, 10:47 a.m.

We all know wot its like to have stuff like this happen to us, its the least we can do. Obviously we all feel different and stuff but we are all riders and are a community and part of that is support for members of that community.

Dec. 17, 2002, 10:53 a.m.

Sometimes its best not to ask why.

Live your life to its fullest. Have no regrets.

My condolances to you and his family. It is a tragedy.

He will live on in your memories.

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

Dec. 17, 2002, 10:54 a.m.

Originally posted by KonaRoasted
he was good guy so why does shit like this happen to good people?

Sorry to hear about your friend KR. I know what this is like and I feel your pain. Sometimes things don't seem to make any sense.

Please pass on my best to your friends and the family of your buddy.

Peace,
JdanS

Click Me

Dec. 17, 2002, 11 a.m.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, my deepest sympathy for yourself and those affected by this.