Attn: Comoxclan101 & Comoxboy

Nov. 17, 2009, 2:58 p.m.

Yeah I might have to walk down there later for a peek too.

viperfunk.com

Nov. 17, 2009, 3 p.m.

I went and checked out Devils ladder, and it was hammering down. Very impressive.

The bridge over Perseverance Creek, near my place, on the way to the boat launch was seriously collapsing. I think they have it under control, but there was brief talk of us maybe being evacuated from that side of the bridge.
It was down to one lane, and restricted to local traffic as of this morning.

Might have to go up and do some clearing on the trails after this stormy weather clears. Possibly Saturday followed by house party at my diggs anyone?

I'm in Victoria most weekends, this one included, but maybe during the week sometime?

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Nov. 17, 2009, 4:21 p.m.

I'm workin 9-5 (what a way to make a living.) mon-fri

Don't really get home until it's dark, so it's weekends for me :(

viperfunk.com

Nov. 17, 2009, 4:29 p.m.

I'm workin 9-5 (what a way to make a living.) mon-fri

Don't really get home until it's dark, so it's weekends for me :(

All I can do is promise to bring my saw if I end up riding tonight..

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Nov. 17, 2009, 6:05 p.m.

I went and checked out Devils ladder, and it was hammering down. Very impressive.

The bridge over Perseverance Creek, near my place, on the way to the boat launch was seriously collapsing. I think they have it under control, but there was brief talk of us maybe being evacuated from that side of the bridge.
It was down to one lane, and restricted to local traffic as of this morning.

Might have to go up and do some clearing on the trails after this stormy weather clears. Possibly Saturday followed by house party at my diggs anyone?

Hmmm - or we could take the boys tobogganing? Or save that for Sunday - I'm down for some trail work on Saturday. We should jam again too.

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

Nov. 17, 2009, 6:23 p.m.

my mom

PICS?

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Nov. 17, 2009, 7:02 p.m.

from the weather network website.

Nov. 17, 2009, 7:35 p.m.

I can't believe that none of you callous bastards checked if Gooch was OK yet…

You're feet still dry Gooch?

Nov. 17, 2009, 7:45 p.m.

comox is sittin high and dry over the rest of the valley, victory is ours!