"Assault weapon" ban 2.0

March 31, 2013, 8:39 a.m.

I feel that Freud summed up shitstain's opinions (or should I say, ability to copy-paste links) the best.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity".
-Sigmund Freud

I also don't agree with your opinions on guns. Where the fuck are the moderates?

March 31, 2013, 11:28 a.m.

My dick is a monster.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 3, 2013, 5:56 p.m.

In the latest incident of anti-gun hysteria to erupt in a school setting, a kindergarten boy has been suspended from school for 10 days because he showed a friend his cowboy-style cap gun on the way to school.

The incident happened on Wednesday morning at about 8:30 a.m. on a school bus in Calvert County, Maryland, reports The Washington Post.

The kindergartener had brought the toy gun because his friend had brought a water gun the previous day. He later told his mother than he “really, really” wanted his friend to see it.

The suspended boy had acquired the menacing, plastic, orange-tipped weapon at Frontier Town, a western-themed campground with a water park, mini golf and the like.

School officials at Dowell Elementary School in the town of Lusby proceeded to question the five-year-old for over two hours before finally calling his mother, whom The Post also does not name.

The principal eventually called the boy’s mother at 10:50 a.m. By that time, the five-year-old had wet his pants (which the mother called highly unusual).

The principal told the boy’s mother that the boy had simulated shooting someone on the bus with the offending novelty. However, both the boy and his older sister, a first-grader, say the principal is not telling the truth.

The Post explains that the principal — Jennifer L. Young, according to Dowell Elementary’s website — told the kindergartener’s mother that things would have been even worse had the toy gun been loaded with caps. In that case, the school would have regarded the plaything as an explosive and called the police.

“I have no problem that he had a consequence to his behavior,” the mother told the Post. “What I have a problem with is the severity.”

The mother is also upset about the trauma her son experienced without her knowledge.

“Why were we not immediately contacted?” she asked

The 10-day suspension is officially for possessing a look-alike gun, notes the Post. If the suspension is not lifted, the kindergartener won’t be able to go to school the rest of the year. The suspension will also be part of his permanent academic record.

Next Page

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/31/ki...#ixzz2Ut0cgEza

June 3, 2013, 6:17 p.m.

Wow, a 5 hour interrogation on a 5 yo…I smell a lawsuit!

Fraser Valley Mountain Bikers Assoc.

June 3, 2013, 6:18 p.m.

Back in my day our cap guns were made of metal and hurt a lot when used as a club.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 3, 2013, 6:20 p.m.

Obviously the solution is to ban toy guns. Throw them on the trash heap with the kinder surprise!

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

June 3, 2013, 6:35 p.m.

Obviously the solution is to ban toy guns. Throw them on the trash heap with the kinder surprise!

Kn.

I am surprised you missed this one,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/16/pop-tart-gun-suspension_n_3285221.html

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

June 3, 2013, 6:39 p.m.

Kn.

Bannation on candies and toys, yet you can buy an assault rife.

Only in America

June 3, 2013, 6:52 p.m.

If there were armed guards at the school this never would have happened.

June 3, 2013, 7:09 p.m.

If there were armed guards at the school this never would have happened.

If his fellow students were packing, they could have dropped the kid as soon as he pulled the cap gun.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 3, 2013, 7:14 p.m.

^^^

True story.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

June 3, 2013, 7:22 p.m.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL