"Assault weapon" ban 2.0

Feb. 18, 2013, 8:54 p.m.

Personally I use a 9MM pistol for personal protection in the house both myself my wife and my teenage children know where it is and how to responsibly use it and as I have told my wife if some dirt bag tries breaking to fill him with all 18 rounds and we'll hire the best lawyer around.That is gun control the rest is little liberal wetting their panties plain and simple like you KenN.

I don't know you, but I'll know who you are when I read in the news about someone whose pumped 18 rounds into an "intruder". The media will have a heyday when its found that the so-called intruder was your neighbour coming home drunk. He went to the wrong door and tried to put his house key into your door.

You are scarier than any intruder scenario. You are not a responsible adult.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Feb. 18, 2013, 8:56 p.m.

It takes less then 30 seconds to lose a gun battle. So if Peter the Perp is breaking in and your first move is head to the gun safe you will rapidly decrease your chances of winning. Because simply you are playing by the rules which means your gun is secured by the rules. While AIQ is not playing by the rules.

Statistics don't lie. If, as you imply, you keep the loaded gun in your bedside drawer, chances are greater that you'll kill a loved one, or a loved one will find the gun and have a fatal accident than any possible "life saving" scenario.

Kn.

Feb. 18, 2013, 9:33 p.m.

Statistics don't lie. If, as you imply, you keep the loaded gun in your bedside drawer, chances are greater that you'll kill a loved one, or a loved one will find the gun and have a fatal accident than any possible "life saving" scenario.

Kn.

Statistics won't make you secure. Only a gun can do that. If you shoot a relative in the process, well, they shoulda shot first if they didn't want to get shot.

EDIT: In the same fashion that most people believe that they are better than average drivers, I think that most gun owners who keep loaded weapons available for defense believe that they have above average judgement and shot.

Feb. 18, 2013, 9:41 p.m.

Kn.

Because this bowl of Ass Tripe fails to take one important factor in this whole gun under the pillow self defense nonsense. That is none of the people arguing for this on here I seriously doubt have any training in mentally analyzing and processing info during a high stress situation. Reality is the majority of people are not capable of it. And while one sees now days live on 24 hours news ETF teams doing a high risk take down on live TV. They fail to grasp while they see the hours of physical training you don't see the hours of mental training to be able to decide within a micro second that what they see is their wife not a invader.

It takes training where the instructors force you into those situations. And for the majority here that would break most and have them calling home wanting mommy.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 18, 2013, 9:47 p.m.

:scream: Mommy! Mommy!…. endo-man's lecturing us again! :crybaby:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 18, 2013, 9:52 p.m.

I dunno, man. I hear that post-nuclear-apocalyptic zombies are at least 10x faster than standard-issue.

Kn.

I hear this works well on that Zombie type as well.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Feb. 18, 2013, 10:20 p.m.

Because this bowl of Ass Tripe fails to take one important factor in this whole gun under the pillow self defense nonsense. That is none of the people arguing for this on here I seriously doubt have any training in mentally analyzing and processing info during a high stress situation. Reality is the majority of people are not capable of it. And while one sees now days live on 24 hours news ETF teams doing a high risk take down on live TV. They fail to grasp while they see the hours of physical training you don't see the hours of mental training to be able to decide within a micro second that what they see is their wife not a invader.

It takes training where the instructors force you into those situations. And for the majority here that would break most and have them calling home wanting mommy.

This.

And for the rest of you…..Im getting a little pissed that the responsible owner side of this debate keeps getting fucked over by brosephs who claim to have a loaded 9mm or 22 at the ready for "protection".

Responsible Canadians do not rely on guns of any caliber for protection from people. Get the fuck over yourselves.Your gun will not save you……and quit crying second amendment down there and then claim that your guns are for "protection'.

In Canada, guns are for hunting and sport target shooting….if you think otherwise, you deserve to have them taken from you.

sent from my ultra posh gated/crossfenced/pastured rural palace of all glory

Pastor of Muppets

Feb. 18, 2013, 11:10 p.m.

Responsible Canadians do not rely on guns of any caliber for protection from people.

I may be Canadian. But understand that this Canadian has absolutely no qualms when it comes to breaking into my house with beating the living shit out of you. Don't have a gun but have enough suff around to use as a weapon.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Feb. 19, 2013, 8:37 a.m.

I may be Canadian. But understand that this Canadian has absolutely no qualms when it comes to breaking into my house with beating the living shit out of you. Don't have a gun but have enough suff around to use as a weapon.

'''

1995 –André Dallaire, a paranoid schizophrenic, breaks into the Prime Minister’s residence at 24 Sussex Drive in Ottawa at 2:30 a.m. and, wielding a knife, spends a half hour roaming the main floor and basement.

On the second floor he encounters Aline Chrétien in the hallway. She retreats to the bedroom, locks the door and calls for help while her husband, Jean Chrétien, brandishes an Inuit soapstone sculpture in case the intruder enters the room. Dallaire is apprehended and later convicted of attempted murder, but not held criminally responsible

You donèt really need a gun in Canada, a good example is Chrètien picking up an inuit carving for protection from an intruder,SO canadian eh?

can you see an american president going mano-mano with an intruder?

I supose I canèt see harper doing it himself either

thread drift:does anybody know haow to remap the kybd get ride of that Èèé Ç^^À^¨¨^¨shit on my new Lenovo LT?

Feb. 19, 2013, 9:22 a.m.

That looks like a C14 Timberwolf!

It is an awesome rifle and made right here in Canada!

The civilian version is $7000 without the scope or suppressor.

>>---------> (x)
My flickr

Feb. 19, 2013, 9:27 a.m.

thread drift:does anybody know haow to remap the kybd get ride of that Èèé Ç^^À^¨¨^¨shit on my new Lenovo LT?

Your keyboard is set to French Canadian.

Kn.

Feb. 19, 2013, 9:49 a.m.

Your keyboard is set to French Canadian.

Kn.

Has the keyboard asked you yet if you have a Whister day pass and whether or not you will be using it for the rest of the day? If so, KenN is correct.

Feb. 19, 2013, 9:59 a.m.

^^^^^ ROFL - Rep gun is empty, sorry Duncan.

Feb. 19, 2013, 10:04 a.m.

Call me a pussy, but if an intruder breaks into my house and gets past the dog in the middle of the night he is likely getting a less lethal 9 iron greeting so that I don't have to explain to my neighbor why her drunk son had to die to protect my laptop.

Feb. 19, 2013, 10:07 a.m.

quelle domage eh?

I figured that so I changed it to "english canada multiligual standard" which didn't work and confused me …which is easy

but "engish (canada)- US does work but it sounds like an oxymoron to me ?

This reminds me that getting a new computer always sucked …good thing I still have the old DT and I don't need to do any work