"Assault weapon" ban 2.0

Feb. 4, 2013, 9:08 p.m.

As is repetitively demonstrated, politicians do not use logic and common sense in decisions. They use what people fear and will get them reelected.

That's why almost all politicians in the US are so scared to say anything against guns

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 4, 2013, 10:13 p.m.

Happened to catch Piers Morgan interview with Ted Nugent after tonight's game. Holy crap Nugent is a retard.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Feb. 4, 2013, 10:20 p.m.

I'm gonna go ahead and leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zqOYBabXmA

Feb. 5, 2013, 8:59 a.m.

I'm gonna go ahead and leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zqOYBabXmA

OK … what I want to know is - is that Jeff Daniels or Bill Pullman or both of them?

Feb. 5, 2013, 10:25 a.m.

That's why almost all politicians in the US are so scared to say anything against guns

As proven in Canada, ours do the same thing.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 5, 2013, 10:49 a.m.

Happened to catch Piers Morgan interview with Ted Nugent after tonight's game. Holy crap Nugent is a retard.

Kn.

I recorded it so I can watch it tonight. For some reason I love train wreck interviews.

Feb. 5, 2013, 11:56 a.m.

Ron Paul [HTML_REMOVED]#10004; @Ron

Chris Kyle's (He was an outspoken opponent of gun control.) death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense
5:05 PM - 04 Feb 13
[

Paul](https://twitter.com/RonPaul?tw_i=298477312876355585&tw_p=tweetembed)

ya figure? assualt weapons = mental disease

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 5, 2013, 12:05 p.m.

ya figure? assualt weapons = mental disease

Interesting medical diagnosis. So, just wondering if we see you for medical diagnosis of the mind does that mean I should be calling KenN for a cab ride to the Number 5 Orange?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Feb. 5, 2013, 12:08 p.m.

Kn.

I actually think Ted is quite intelligent, it's just that on this topic his intelligence is clouded by his staunch position on guns.

Monica Craver to mountain bikers is what Piers Morgan is to gun owners.

Feb. 5, 2013, 12:10 p.m.

Interesting medical diagnosis. So, just wondering if we see you for medical diagnosis of the mind does that mean I should be calling KenN for a cab ride to the Number 5 Orange?

u r as incoherent as dude in Fast Orange's hatchet thread. :lol:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 5, 2013, 12:49 p.m.

I actually think Ted is quite intelligent, it's just that on this topic his intelligence is clouded by his staunch position on guns.

Oh ya, a real modern day genius.

" Yeah they love me (in Japan) — they’re still assholes. These people they don’t know what life is. I don’t have a following, they need me; they don’t like me they need me Foreigners are assholes; foreigners are scum; I don’t like ‘em; I don’t want ‘em in this country; I don’t want ‘em selling me doughnuts; I don’t want ‘em pumping my gas; I don’t want ‘em downwind of my life-OK? So anyhow, and I’m dead serious

What’s a feminist anyways? A fat pig who doesn’t get it often enough?

I think that Barack Hussein Obama should be put in jail. It is clear that Barack Hussein Obama is a communist. Mao Tse Tung lives and his name is Barack Hussein Obama. This country should be ashamed. I wanna throw up

She's coming from the street, she's coming from the we-the-people rank-and-file. She makes sense when she talks, she says all the right things, she's sincere, she's knowledgeable, she's articulate, she's damn good-looking, plus she kills moose. How can you go wrong?

Apartheid isn't that cut-and-dry. All men are not created equal.

Feb. 5, 2013, 12:57 p.m.

This is pretty effed up. Oh my…

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Feb. 5, 2013, 2:47 p.m.

u r as incoherent as dude in Fast Orange's hatchet thread. :lol:

Oh, please eudumacate us members of the great unwashed. Show us to the light of salvation of how guns cause all problems. Lead us onwards on your trusty jack ass, Ass Tripe. To the thundering sound of your tin foil saddle.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Feb. 5, 2013, 4:36 p.m.

:lol::lol::lol:

Feb. 5, 2013, 6:34 p.m.

Veronique Pozner