ASS-HAT Parking Job. Great for business.

July 3, 2011, 7:14 a.m.

^^ ok we will call it a tie. I have to add in the time I spent following the AssHat that almost wiped out some motorcycle riders on the way back from Wis yesterday.

I just had to tell him that I thought he was a douche and dangerous to boot.

He handled it well and I kept my cool. I guess we all "waste" time pursuing injustice…lol

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

July 3, 2011, 7:56 a.m.

Why is it always German-car drivers? Asshats.

July 3, 2011, 9:07 a.m.

^^ ok we will call it a tie. I have to add in the time I spent following the AssHat that almost wiped out some motorcycle riders on the way back from Wis yesterday.

He handled it well and I kept my cool. I guess we all "waste" time pursuing injustice…lol

Maybe if more people would get involved the asshat lady who killed the motorcycle rider
on the Malahat two days ago might have been stopped earlier. Bad behavior should be brought
out in the light because maybe these asshats just don't know how to act.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

July 3, 2011, 9:50 a.m.

1. Buy a pack of those small, yellow sticker packs that the Post-Riot Police Car was covered in.

2. Write down the following: Imho stupidity and/or illiteracy is/are not considered a handicap or disability.

3. Apply to windshield.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

July 3, 2011, 10:10 a.m.

Well done sir.

Canadians as a whole are too polite. If people were harassed every time they did something dumb, I'd like to think there would be less dumb behavior in the world. Like if you see some idiot blabbing on their cell phone while driving, start honking and harass them. Would more public "policing" help?

July 3, 2011, 10:11 a.m.

generally i feel we deserve whatever stupid coddling nanny legislation they give us.

god we're stupid.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

July 3, 2011, 10:18 a.m.

Canadians as a whole are too polite. If people were harassed every time they did something dumb, I'd like to think there would be less dumb behavior in the world. Like if you see some idiot blabbing on their cell phone while driving, start honking and harass them. Would more public "policing" help?

No, I do not think so. I mean, we have had more than a couple of decades to evolve as a group. If what you suggest were right we'd be in a Wild West like situation. No country for old men.

And I do not think that you Canadians are too polite, you should see people over here.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

July 3, 2011, 12:24 p.m.

I blame it on crappy GenY drivers.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 3, 2011, 1:37 p.m.

generally i feel we deserve whatever stupid coddling nanny legislation they give us.

god we're stupid.

Take that back! You don't want to become like Australia. Trust me, its shiet..

I think its nice some countries are still somewhat polite, gets tiresome putting up with rude pricks all the time..