Army of Darkness (movie)

March 4, 2003, 1:11 p.m.

Arggh - all the rest of you Deadites must leave. Karma says, it should be mine.

When I bought my DVD, I also bought a copy for a friend (and gave it to him anonomously though his mail slot in a rather hilarous incident). Then - I lent my other copy to a friend who now denies that I loaned it to him. So - I've already bought two copies and don't currently own one.

And - I work in Cloverdale and live in Aldergrove - If I'm correct, that puts me in very close proximty for pickup. No mailing fees!

and, I'll match the 2.00 bid.

c'mon Giz - -choose me!

ps - my kids love the movie too.

March 4, 2003, 1:26 p.m.

You can't match a bid!!! Just because you have a sob story doesn't make you more deserving!! I bid 2.00 so you have to bid more! Thats how auctions work.:mad:

www.natooke.com

March 4, 2003, 1:31 p.m.

I can only bid 2.50:( . Gotta save up for a new bike and grad. Can't spend any more money than that. Give me the movie cuz I'm the poor guy without a bike to ride and 2.50 to my name.;)

msn messenger //// [email protected]

March 4, 2003, 1:33 p.m.

ill give u beer when i come!!

March 4, 2003, 1:36 p.m.

Does beer count as a bid? I can get wahtever you want. A friend of mine is going to Mexico:bandit:

msn messenger //// [email protected]

March 4, 2003, 2:03 p.m.

Well, whatever. Bidding is silly anyway - Giz isn't going to get rich no matter if it's .25 or full retail. I'm sure she just wants to give the movie a good home.

And sob story - You can take it that way if you wish, Barak. I'm more trying to show my deposits in the Karma bank. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but the little rant in your sig reads alot like a sob story.

So: Everyone here - I'm not going to exchange insults, angry face icons or none of that. All I want is to be judged most worthy of the coveted Army of Darkness tape.

Now: KLATOO… VERATA… NECTtphhhhhhhhhh…

March 4, 2003, 2:19 p.m.

Fine take it you want it more.

As for my "sob story" I work very hard but it doesn't mean I have to like it. Think of how much more human potential could be a realized if people had a bit more free time.

Sing along:
We need a shorter working day
We need a shorter working life
More time for the husband
More time for the wife
More time for the children
More time for the friends
More time edification
More time for recreation
More time for living
More time for life
More time. We need more time. Give us more time.
(all to a happy reggae beat)

-Linton Kwesi Johnson

Yes I am a crybaby I just think humans were meant to do greater things. We would all be better off if we could just eliminate greed.

Enjoy your movie.

:)

www.natooke.com

March 4, 2003, 2:33 p.m.

Hay Barak - no offence. I happen to agree with your sentiments. It's a crime that we all have to spend so much time at work. There's something fundamentally wrong with our society when a persons life is almost completely devoted to being away from things that really matter - like family, or recreation.

But, I suppose it's better than 500 years ago (in some ways). I heard a statistic saying that then, 70% of an adults time was taken up with procurring food, but now, only .75% of the time is on this task. I don't really agree with that, but it's something to think about.

Giz - sorry to hijack here - I appear to have offended Barak and wanted to make ammends.

Maybe mudpuppy should get the movie.

March 4, 2003, 2:45 p.m.

No worries man.:D I never get seriously offended by anything
on NSMB. It's an internet forum.
Sometimes I may act offended but I honestly dont give a crap what gets said on here.

I raise my bid to $3.00

www.natooke.com

March 4, 2003, 2:53 p.m.

I submit a sneaky bid of $3.50 AND…… 2 zap straps. If that doesn't sweeten the deal then it just can't be sweetened. HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

March 4, 2003, 3:28 p.m.

:lol:

sweet, I am up to $3.50

March 4, 2003, 3:32 p.m.

$4.00

March 4, 2003, 3:42 p.m.

I'll give you sweet lovin………..

in the form of a 40oz Olde English….and a spokey doke. and 2 dollars the next time I see you :D

March 4, 2003, 4:31 p.m.

1$ a spokey-doke and a kindersurprise! (i may even pay for shipping!)

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

March 4, 2003, 6:28 p.m.

ill come pick it up from your house ;)

Sun Peaks is Rockin