App to store credit cards on iPhone

March 11, 2014, 5:38 p.m.

I seem to have collected a stack of credit cards which I only occasionally need (like Amex for Costco and a US dollar card). I'd rather not carry them around so I was thinking I could maybe take photos of them and store them on my iPhone and then give my number to a retailer or use them online without having a physical card with me.

iPassword seems good for online stuff but not offline. Google wallet doesn't seem to do the trick.

Do any of you do this? Any recommendations would be great.

March 11, 2014, 5:56 p.m.

I saw an ad for this recently:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101206362

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

March 11, 2014, 6:50 p.m.

I seem to have collected a stack of bikes which I occasionally change the settings on. I'd rather not carry them around on a piece of paper so I was thinking I could maybe take photos of my bikes and store the settings on my iPhone and then always have them with me.

Do any of you do this? Any recommendations would be great.

I'm sure I messaged you about this ;)

March 11, 2014, 9:41 p.m.

I seem to have collected a stack of credit cards which I only occasionally need (like Amex for Costco and a US dollar card). I'd rather not carry them around so I was thinking I could maybe take photos of them and store them on my iPhone and then give my number to a retailer or use them online without having a physical card with me.

Encrypt device and store in the memo pad?

Better yet, memorize the cards. ;)

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 10, 2017, 1:43 p.m.

There are plenty of apps that will allow you to store your credit card details like LastPass, Apple Pay, PayPal, Expensify, you name them.

Tutuapp APK

Last edited by: DavidMishra on Sept. 10, 2017, 1:44 p.m., edited 1 time in total.