Aparently Being Native...

Feb. 4, 2013, 7:50 p.m.

It's not about white power asshat it's about equality instead of special treatment because your skins a different colour.Reverse discrimination is still discrimination not matter how far left you take it!

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Stanley+rioter+smashed+Starbucks+window+avoids+jail+time/7777214/story.html#ixzz2JzcnNYVq

I'm confused. Am I supposed to be angry that this guy is White, or am I supposed to be angry because he isn't in jail? Can help me out with your powers of Race Logic here?

Jan 04, 2013

_"VANCOUVER — A Stanley Cup rioter who smashed windows at a downtown Vancouver business has been sentenced but he won't spend any time behind bars.

Twenty-seven-year-old Richard MacMillan has been given a six-month conditional term that includes a curfew, counselling, and a ban on using drugs and alcohol.

He'll also be on probation for a year and must stay away from Starbucks outlets.

On the night of the riot in June of 2011, MacMillan smashed the windows of a Starbucks, saying later he wanted to show contempt for corporate greed.

**The judge decided against jail time because MacMillan has a history of depression, mental illness, and drug abuse.

The judge says MacMillan has good prospects and has shown remorse.**"
_

Feb. 4, 2013, 8:11 p.m.

If only the Serbs and the Croats had a guy like you around to help them out. I'm kicking myself for not suggesting this solution to them at the time. Imagine if you'd only been around for the Irish after the Potato Famine. Or for the Ukrainians after the Holodomor.

Or after the English invaded Scotland, killed many of the men, raped the women, took the land and forced their way of life on them. That happened to my family.So don't you think of lecturing me on past abuse, my ancestors know all about it.

The status quo ain't working, there is no way future if you are always worrying about the past.The way of life that used to be is over, it ain't coming back. Everyone needs to start looking forward and find a solution.

Feb. 4, 2013, 8:12 p.m.

Guy should have been jailed for his crimes against fashion!

New Style Mavins Blog what…

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Feb. 4, 2013, 9:18 p.m.

Doing some digging out off all the 300 or so people facing charges only two have been sentnced with jail time. One got 17 months as he had previous convictions and one guy got a month.

Member when the riot just went down, and we were all posting on what type of charges would be laid? Probably should have placed some bets back then.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 4, 2013, 9:27 p.m.

Or after the English invaded Scotland, killed many of the men, raped the women, took the land and forced their way of life on them. That happened to my family.So don't you think of lecturing me on past abuse, my ancestors know all about it.

The status quo ain't working, there is no way future if you are always worrying about the past.The way of life that used to be is over, it ain't coming back. Everyone needs to start looking forward and find a solution.

Yet look who runs England.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 4, 2013, 9:47 p.m.

And the Scots have long since put all that bother behind them.

welcome to the bottom of my post.

Feb. 4, 2013, 10 p.m.

pretty much.

Feb. 4, 2013, 10:30 p.m.

We simply changed tactics. Slow quiet infiltration of the English government. If we hadn't the sun would have set on the British Empire long before WW2.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 4, 2013, 10:56 p.m.

We simply changed tactics. Slow quiet infiltration of the English government. If we hadn't the sun would have set on the British Empire long before WW2.

Besides being super stingy, Scots have been too prideful, just like the Americans. This is what causes conflicts. A little humility does a body good.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 4, 2013, 10:58 p.m.

Ha! Is this a joke? Special treatment cause of a different skin colour? Haha, hardly.

Actually that's exactly what it is.

Feb. 4, 2013, 11:49 p.m.

Actually that's exactly what it is.

Actually it's not because it's not actually happening. You just want to believe it is.

www.natooke.com

Feb. 5, 2013, 4:16 a.m.

pretty much.

I really feel for those Scots living today who were raised by parents that were forcefully taken from their homes,put in religious institutions,stripped of who they were,sexually,physically and mentally abused and then sent back to their reserves to live a normal life.

Pastor of Muppets

Feb. 5, 2013, 5:16 a.m.

I really feel for those Scots living today who were raised by parents that were forcefully taken from their homes,put in religious institutions,stripped of who they were,sexually,physically and mentally abused and then sent back to their reserves to live a normal life.

You're describing the Scots aristocracy and the public (ie private) boarding school system to a tee …. Oh yeah, isn't Scotland going to have a referendum on self-government soon? A referendum on the question "Should Scotland be an independent country?" is to be held in 2014. Why can't they put history behind them and turn a new page? Why do those ingrates want a special Scots "First Nation"?

Feb. 5, 2013, 9:04 a.m.

Besides being super stingy, Scots have been too prideful, just like the Americans. This is what causes conflicts. A little humility does a body good.

Pride and ego are the base of pretty much everything that's wrong in the world.

Feb. 5, 2013, 9:06 a.m.

Pride and ego are the base of pretty much everything that's wrong in the world.

Not many understand it, but ego drives everything that is bad. Learn to check your ego and you'll be happier.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells