Aparently Being Native...

Feb. 3, 2013, 8:25 p.m.

Uh no, cant really just "turn the page" when it comes to indigenous issues…

They are not indigenous they are just first immigrants our parents or grandparents were just smart enough to wait until we built boat instead of walking here.Time they really get "idle no more" and get out and get a job!!

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

Feb. 3, 2013, 9:04 p.m.

I guess you gotta be one of Whistler's golden boys to get riot sympathy from the NSMB Court.

They are not indigenous they are just first immigrants our parents or grandparents were just smart enough to wait until we built boat instead of walking here.Time they really get "idle no more" and get out and get a job!!

I resort to racist stereotypes

This classless shit is so below this board. Ya no racism in Canada.

She derserves to be punished along with the rest of the scum who took part in that riot.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Feb. 3, 2013, 9:11 p.m.

Some would say that if the Canucks had been a better hockey club when it mattered most none of this would have happened at all…

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Feb. 3, 2013, 9:12 p.m.

[****QUOTE=blunt boy;2723965]

This classless shit is so below this board. Ya no racism in Canada.

There always has been. We just delude ourselves that there isn't with the veil of political correctness.

[****QUOTE=blunt boy;2723965]

She derserves to be punished along with the rest of the scum who took part in that riot.

Not counting the scum comment. This whole special treatment of a group does more harm then good.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 3, 2013, 10:56 p.m.

One thing I'm wondering.. How many rioters actually got jail time? Did any? Could it be we are debating an issue that doesn't exist?

www.natooke.com

Feb. 3, 2013, 11:49 p.m.

Basically if you wanna get really drunk and break shit, you need to get your native status first.

There are lots of other cultures that have been poorly treated in the past, it isn't an excuse for your actions today.

Feb. 4, 2013, 1:59 p.m.

Basically if you wanna get really drunk and break shit, you need to get your native status first.

Or a be rockstar/pro athlete/politician/rich kid/water polo player/etc

:rolleyes:

One thing I'm wondering.. How many rioters actually got jail time? Did any? Could it be we are debating an issue that doesn't exist?

This

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Feb. 4, 2013, 2:53 p.m.

But Senniw noted Dennis was not an instigator, has completed a native treatment program, was remorseful…

Oh you're native? Don't worry we have a treatment for that. Like praying the gay away.

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

Feb. 4, 2013, 3:07 p.m.

All this post is missing is a 'white power ya'll' to top it off. Kudos.

Feb. 4, 2013, 3:33 p.m.

I think there would have been less of an issue if the whole being aboriginal part wasn't brought up by the media and such. If there was no special mention of this one person being aboriginal no one would really care.

Though on the other hand I think there is less known about how these aboriginal rehabs work. We know more about the regular prison system and maybe we need to learn more.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 4, 2013, 4:26 p.m.

All this post is missing is a 'white power ya'll' to top it off. Kudos.

It's not about white power asshat it's about equality instead of special treatment because your skins a different colour.Reverse discrimination is still discrimination not matter how far left you take it!

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

Feb. 4, 2013, 4:37 p.m.

It's not about white power asshat it's about equality instead of special treatment because your skins a different colour.Reverse discrimination is still discrimination not matter how far left you take it!

Stating that one distinct racial group isn't as intelligent as another doesn't qualify as racist these days? We that's a relief, I've been waiting for ages to talk about how black men are waaaaay stupider than white men, but was always worried about being called a racist. Phew… sure do feel better. Maybe next we can talk about how good all Asian's are at math….

Feb. 4, 2013, 7:27 p.m.

Ha! Is this a joke? Special treatment cause of a different skin colour? Haha, hardly.

www.ryanrose.ca

Yeah?

Feb. 4, 2013, 7:47 p.m.

Doing some digging out off all the 300 or so people facing charges only two have been sentnced with jail time. One got 17 months as he had previous convictions and one guy got a month.

Somehow I doubt there will be any real data to back up this whites go to jail while non-whites get a hug myth. The media is just trying to create false outrage and many of you are falling for it like the mindless sheep you are.

www.natooke.com

Feb. 4, 2013, 7:49 p.m.

Uhmm No

Time to turn the page

If only the Serbs and the Croats had a guy like you around to help them out. I'm kicking myself for not suggesting this solution to them at the time. Imagine if you'd only been around for the Irish after the Potato Famine. Or for the Ukrainians after the Holodomor.

welcome to the bottom of my post.