Anyone here from Fort Mac?

May 4, 2016, 8:45 p.m.

[

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

](http://www.climatecentral.org/news/climate-context-fort-mcmurray-wildfire-20311)

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

May 4, 2016, 9:21 p.m.

The sad reality that trolls like JCL will never understand is that ft Mac is now a town of communities and families….not Bros with white sunglasses and flat brimmed hats.

They are working professionals, no matter what the product.

My sympathy goes out to my brothers and sisters in the mining community.

Pastor of Muppets

May 4, 2016, 10:26 p.m.

USA USA USA!

Shit wrong country but you know what I mean.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

May 4, 2016, 10:28 p.m.

USA USA USA!

Shit wrong country but you know what I mean.

Why are you such a dickhead?

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

May 4, 2016, 10:29 p.m.

If the fire is as hot as they say, it will be like 13 years ago at Louis Creek. The fire crews evacuating from Barriere where reporting propane tanks hundreds of meters away where exploding.

And with it being that hot any moisture still in the ground is evaporating before the fire gets there.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

May 4, 2016, 11:06 p.m.

"I can't believe these mooslim 'refugees' have cell phones! Why should we help them! They should just fight back! Take responsibility for their own mess…and GO HOME!"

ymmClimateRefugees

too soon

May 5, 2016, 3:13 a.m.

too soon

They were saying that as dead children were washing up on beaches…

Good for the goose, and all that…

May 5, 2016, 7:43 a.m.

Why are you such a dickhead?

Look I know a lot of sleds, quads, and guns have gone up in smoke but there's no need for insults.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

May 5, 2016, 8:25 a.m.

Look I know a lot of sleds, quads, and guns have gone up in smoke but there's no need for insults.

A lot more than toys have gone up. Like family homes and jobs/livelyhoods…

You're being a disrespectful dick.

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

May 5, 2016, 8:34 a.m.

As an NBR resident liberal I would like to start by saying this is a tragedy and seeing families lose everything is heartbreaking but I would also like to add… fuck off JCL. Start your own ignorant thread to post your bullshit to yourself and let the rest of us with concern and empathy have this thread. NBR can be full of people on high horses but I was actually surprised to read your posts and even more surprised that you keep on going.

May 5, 2016, 8:40 a.m.

in the immortal words of The Dude

hoping the best for people up there, can't imagine having to live through that.

May 5, 2016, 9:03 a.m.

Look all I'm saying is globally 2015 was the hottest year on record, March 2026 was the hottest month on record. April was the hottest ever in BC. It was 28 fucking degrees in Vancouver on Monday, May the 2nd.

The whole Okanagan, the Peace River etc is a tinderbox. Climate guys say Oregon is 5-10 years behind California drought wise.

Alberta oil is the dirtiest in the world and all I hear on the CBC is "we'll rebuild". How about fucking no! Enough. See the big picture for five seconds? It isn't about getting on a high horse, it's just time to wake the fuck up.

- Morgman

May 5, 2016, 9:13 a.m.

Look all I'm saying is globally 2015 was the hottest year on record, March 2026 was the hottest month on record. April was the hottest ever in BC. It was 28 fucking degrees in Vancouver on Monday, May the 2nd.

The whole Okanagan, the Peace River etc is a tinderbox. Climate guys say Oregon is 5-10 years behind California drought wise.

Alberta oil is the dirtiest in the world and all I hear on the CBC is "we'll rebuild". How about fucking no! Enough. See the big picture for five seconds? It isn't about getting on a high horse, it's just time to wake the fuck up.

this thread isn't about that, take it to one of the other ones.

May 5, 2016, 9:16 a.m.

lol, no. Is Greenpeace your source for all this?

May 5, 2016, 9:22 a.m.

I'm an environmentalist who says "fuck Greenpeace". I'm more of a Sea Shepherd type of guy, but no matter my stance on the environment and the oilsands, my sympathy goes to the people and families involved in this tragedy. No need for agendas or politics on this thread.