Anyone here from Fort Mac?

May 4, 2016, 12:57 p.m.

Oh get over yourself and your bleeding heart BS. Nobody has even been injuried and it's not even an emergency.

I'm sorry my factually correct comments don't align with your emotional reaction to the fires.

Surely an intelligent response to this and the increasing fires and droughts is to ask why they're getting worse rather than the "we're all pulling for you Fort Mac" shit.

Intelligent response would be to take your tinfoil hat theories over into a different thread and play with the other superior smart people like yourself. Then you can talk all about what 'they' are doing to mess up the earth as you type away on your Chinese products and hypocritically do nothing to help any matter.

NBR at its finest once again.

May 4, 2016, 1:04 p.m.

The fact that you think climate change is a tinfoil hat theory says it all.

But yeah as soon as this blows over get those pipelines built so those guys from Fort Mac can ship some more junk for the Chinese to burn so I can have an iPhone 12 :rolleyes:

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

May 4, 2016, 1:12 p.m.

No, I think you are a tinfoil hat theory wannabe, read what's written and not what you want to see. I won't bother to ask you show any empathy for your fellow man, your need to prejudice surpasses that virtue.

May 4, 2016, 1:18 p.m.

I had a response to the self righteous troll. But I think these two pics from FB today mid evacuation says more than words.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

May 4, 2016, 1:25 p.m.

I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

May 4, 2016, 1:28 p.m.

As you all argue to the troll I think how fortunate that when the fire blew up that no fire fighters where lost as it overwhelmed them.

I can't fathom for the Fire Chief how hard it was and is for the Fire Chief as his community is being destroyed to stand in front of a bunch of idiots with cameras and microphones. One could tell he feels he failed his community and let it down despite there being nothing humanly possible he could have done. And still worrying about his fire crews still in the fight and what he can do to help them more, as well as keep them safe.

And let's not forget that there is a small crew of city workers who despite the potential risk and as more than likely losing their homes. Stayed behind to keep the lines to the hydrants charged for the fire crews.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

May 4, 2016, 1:44 p.m.

This is why I don't come to NBR anymore.

This is the second board member this year who wished so much destruction on other peoples lives.

Keep safe.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

May 4, 2016, 1:44 p.m.

No, I think you are a tinfoil hat theory wannabe, read what's written and not what you want to see.

I have no idea what your're on about. Where is your evidence that I'm a "tinfoil hat wannabe"?

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

May 4, 2016, 2:05 p.m.

A friend of mine from high school, decided to stay put.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2679975/its-like-armageddon-here-fort-mcmurray-resident-who-stayed-in-town-during-fire-describes-city/?sf25658327=1

May 4, 2016, 5:55 p.m.

Oh get over yourself and your bleeding heart BS. Nobody has even been injuried and it's not even an emergency.

I'm sorry my factually correct comments don't align with your emotional reaction to the fires.

Surely an intelligent response to this and the increasing fires and droughts is to ask why they're getting worse rather than the "we're all pulling for you Fort Mac" shit.

Although it probably is a significant factor, I wouldn't assume that human caused climate change is the "main" cause of this. Forest fire suppression near civilization is also responsible for quite a bit of the severity and size of many modern forest fires.

I'm pulling for you Fort Mac, no matter who's "fault" this fire is.

May 4, 2016, 6:04 p.m.

"I can't believe these mooslim 'refugees' have cell phones! Why should we help them! They should just fight back! Take responsibility for their own mess…and GO HOME!"

ymmClimateRefugees

May 4, 2016, 6:09 p.m.

ymmClimateRefugees

May 4, 2016, 7:27 p.m.

Such a horrible blaze. And it's only the beginning of May. Crazy.

Hopefully the winds will die down and give the fire fighters a chance.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 4, 2016, 7:55 p.m.

Such a horrible blaze. And it's only the beginning of May. Crazy.

Hopefully the winds will die down and give the fire fighters a chance.

I think this is just the beginning. Alexis Nakota Sioux Nation near Edmonton was evacuated due to a brush fire there.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

May 4, 2016, 8:45 p.m.

AB WR leader Brian Jean's house burned down.

ymmClimateRefugees