Anyone following the San Bernardino shooting story?

Dec. 11, 2015, 2:48 a.m.

Bush league.

So you dont think it'd serve "ones" interest to frame one group (muslims), have another group end up taking the blame (craft international) which then exonerates the first group (muslims) which then makes the general populace untrusting of the Army and the Man (craft does tactical training for the Army) while having the same general populace thinking about the 'what if/about the muslims' on the back of their mind as they go on with their day to day lives?

IOW: if you dont know who you enemies are, you dont know who your friends are.

I would love to hear one or all three of those bedtime conspiracy stories btw. Wont you read me a lullaby ;)

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Dec. 11, 2015, 7 a.m.

re that berenstein bear thing …. doesn't anybody have a copy left from the 80's? wouldn't that end the debate right there?

Dec. 11, 2015, 11:16 a.m.

Berenstain.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 11, 2015, 2:39 p.m.

i never even watched that show.

Dec. 16, 2015, 2:34 a.m.

Now there's something about a random $28,500 deposit into Fayeds bank account. Some cash withdrawls and transfers as well.

Dec. 16, 2015, 3:03 a.m.

It wasn't random. He applied for s line at the bank and they deposited the money into his account.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 16, 2015, 12:17 p.m.

So you dont think it'd serve "ones" interest to frame one group (muslims), have another group end up taking the blame (craft international) which then exonerates the first group (muslims) which then makes the general populace untrusting of the Army and the Man (craft does tactical training for the Army) while having the same general populace thinking about the 'what if/about the muslims' on the back of their mind as they go on with their day to day lives?

IOW: if you dont know who you enemies are, you dont know who your friends are.

I would love to hear one or all three of those bedtime conspiracy stories btw. Wont you read me a lullaby ;)

What? No no I don't think it serves their (whoever they are) interests. It is an overly complicated, incredibly messy plan with zero certainty of any kind of result. If I have learned one thing about mass shootings in America it is that they don't change anyone's way of thinking regardless of who is doing the shooting.

3 better plans;

1 - Plant a bomb in a well known public space and frame a Muslim. Way less possibility of witnesses, less actors to talk about it later and America is way more frightened of bombs.

2 - Burn churches. That would get em all right pissed.

3 - Use one of those portable rocket launchers to take out a commercial airliner. Leave a few bread crumbs.

All of which are better than: Set up a muslim couple by shooting up the place where the husband works and many people know what he looks like by waiting patiently for the day he sneaks out of a meeting and happens to meet his wife that left their baby at a relatives, and then so long as they both disappear long enough to stage the attack on the building, send in 3 large white men (for some reason) to open fire in the middle of the day and then escape down a busy street but still somehow make sure the police think it was another vehicle that contains the perps and then also make sure the police shoot the muslims dead without asking why their hands are cuffed afterwards. easy peasy.

Dec. 16, 2015, 6:05 p.m.

Holy run-on sentence Batman. You been hanging out with triple X?

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Dec. 18, 2015, 12:55 a.m.

It wasn't random. He applied for s line at the bank and they deposited the money into his account.

A loan or loc?

Dec. 18, 2015, 2:19 a.m.

The TV news said it was a bank loan and that the bank recently deposited it into his account.

Guess he needed to buy more pipe.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Dec. 18, 2015, 6:12 a.m.

re that berenstein bear thing …. doesn't anybody have a copy left from the 80's? wouldn't that end the debate right there?

No, those people think they shifted to a parallel universe. Clearly more logical than their reading comprehension being a bit off.

Dec. 20, 2015, 3:55 a.m.

No, those people think they shifted to a parallel universe. Clearly more logical than their reading comprehension being a bit off.

There's a thread for that topic. Been bumped for you two too.

Dec. 20, 2015, 7:23 a.m.

hmmm parallel universe ? that would explain a lot of the weed i can't find over the years…

Dec. 21, 2015, 5:42 a.m.

http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/its-berenstain-like-coffee-stain-or-jello-stain-one-berenstain-bears-author-rejects-parallel-universe-theory

After noticing that the name of a series of children’s books isn’t spelled the way they remember, some Berenstain Bears readers are grappling with the notion that perhaps they’re living in parallel universe. Nudged along by a slew of tweets from rapper El-P, a years-old conspiracy theory reemerged this month claiming that “history has been retroactively changed” and the name has been switched from Berenstein to Berenstain. In an attempt to make sense of it all, the National Post’s Jake Edmiston spoke with Michael Berenstain, the son of the late authors Stan and Jan Berenstain, who continues to write the Berenstain Bears books in their stead.

Q: So, first tell me how you pronounce your last name.

A: It’s Ber-en-stain, like coffee stain or Jell-O stain or wine stain or whatever you want.

Q: And you’re absolutely sure?

A: Is this going to be like a satirical interview or are we doing a straight interview?

Q: No. Sorry I was just kidding.

A: OK. OK. I kind of thought we were doing an interview where you were challenging whether I knew how to pronounce my own name.

Q: No, forgive me. So that’s how you pronounce it. But this isn’t the first time this has come up?

A: Well, actually the earliest I know about it is in my mother and father’s autobiography where my dad wrote a section about when he was in elementary school. His elementary school teacher said that his name was spelled incorrectly and that she was changing it to “Berenstein,” and that she wouldn’t recognize the spelling of his name in her class because there was no such name. So it goes back pretty far, the issue. And when I was a kid growing up, nobody pronounced it correctly. I never even tried to get people to pronounce it correctly. They always said “Berensteen” or “Bernstein” or something. I never thought much about it at the time. I just figured that, you know, people pronounce things incorrectly, and that’s just the way it is. It’s not a new issue, it’s just a common phenomenon that happens to people with oddly spelled names.

Q: So how do you react to the thinking that the name was somehow changed?

A: People believe some really weird things. Of course, the question I come up with is: Well, does this include my grandparents birth certificates and things? Did the name change on them? On my father’s draft records from World War II, did it get changed there too? I mean, what happened here? Does my birth certificate, with the name spelled with an A, magically get changed in some alternate reality? No.

Q: So how did the Berenstain name come to be? Your website mentions that the spelling was an immigration officer’s attempt at phonetically spelling “an accented version of the traditional Jewish name ‘Bernstein'”?

A: [My great-grandparents] were Ukrainian Jews who emigrated [to the U.S.] in the late 19th century, fleeing the pogroms and persecution of Jews in Ukraine at that time. And they pronounced the name with a Slavic-coloured pronunciation. They pronounced it something like “Ber’nsheytn.” The family tradition was simply that [Berenstain] was an attempt to phonetically spell that particular pronunciation of the name.

Dec. 30, 2015, 8:20 p.m.

Since when does the FBI not box/crate up everything and take it with them ?

Besides, look at the time frame. 4 or 5 days ago the event took place. And two days later, they cleared the whole apt while leaving things behind and then the landlord cracks the door open for the world to see.

I'll say it again, propaganda is legally allowed in the US. Doublespeak and news speak is also in full effect. And I didnt read 1984 once.

2016 is going to go full on bizarre….head in sand types are starting to come up for air!