Anyone following the San Bernardino shooting story?

Dec. 6, 2015, 7:38 p.m.

House would have been cleared long before the media dogpile. As soon as they found out they had pipe bombs they would have had a EOD team go in making sure there where no surpises that went BOOM.

Did you not see the made for TV crime scene?!

Dec. 6, 2015, 7:59 p.m.

Did you not see the made for TV crime scene?!

I don't remember…I was heavily into the Rum and Egg Nog around then.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Dec. 7, 2015, 2:01 a.m.

The FBI had already cleared the house. It was no longer a crime scene.

Since when does the FBI not box/crate up everything and take it with them ?

Besides, look at the time frame. 4 or 5 days ago the event took place. And two days later, they cleared the whole apt while leaving things behind and then the landlord cracks the door open for the world to see.

I'll say it again, propaganda is legally allowed in the US. Doublespeak and news speak is also in full effect. And I didnt read 1984 once.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Dec. 7, 2015, 3:40 a.m.

House would have been cleared long before the media dogpile. As soon as they found out they had pipe bombs they would have had a EOD team go in making sure there where no surpises that went BOOM.

By "cleared" I mean as in they had cleared out of there and were finished with it.

Dec. 7, 2015, 3:42 a.m.

I would assume that they only take what they consider to be evidence, not every item in the home.
I can't argue with the rest of your post, however.

Since when does the FBI not box/crate up everything and take it with them ?

Besides, look at the time frame. 4 or 5 days ago the event took place. And two days later, they cleared the whole apt while leaving things behind and then the landlord cracks the door open for the world to see.

I'll say it again, propaganda is legally allowed in the US. Doublespeak and news speak is also in full effect. And I didnt read 1984 once.

Dec. 7, 2015, 7:49 a.m.

Http://news.yahoo.com/video/witness-describes-san-bernardino-shooting-001311627.html

"3 tall athletic males"

Dec. 7, 2015, 7:53 a.m.

Http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/12/06/holes/

10 questions they don't want you to ask

Dec. 7, 2015, 2:06 p.m.

I was thinking about this more today…specifically the discrepancy in the original description of the shooters as 3 tall, athletic, males and the "muslim killers". At the time of the shooting, I recall reading that The Inland Regional Centre employeed something like 600 people. So in a large office complex like that…shouldn't there be some security camera footage at least of the shooters entering the building?

And check out what happens when you try to go to the inland regional center's website… http://inlandrc.org/

"Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

Reason: Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons"

warning black suburbans may be dispatched

Dec. 7, 2015, 2:56 p.m.

I was thinking about this more today…specifically the discrepancy in the original description of the shooters as 3 tall, athletic, males and the "muslim killers". At the time of the shooting, I recall reading that The Inland Regional Centre employeed something like 600 people. So in a large office complex like that…shouldn't there be some security camera footage at least of the shooters entering the building?

And check out what happens when you try to go to the inland regional center's website… http://inlandrc.org/

"Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

Reason: Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons"

warning black suburbans may be dispatched

The "original description"? Wasn't that from one women in a building with hundreds of people and was just "a description"? I would like to hear what the survivors that were actually in that room are saying.

And their server was overloaded.

Dec. 7, 2015, 2:57 p.m.

:lol: That is really all I can say.

Dec. 7, 2015, 4:29 p.m.

The "original description"? Wasn't that from one women in a building with hundreds of people and was just "a description"? I would like to hear what the survivors that were actually in that room are saying.

And their server was overloaded.

When I say "original description" I mean the description (3 white males) law enforcement and the media were using all day up until the SUV shootout with dead muslim couple. I don't know how it works but I assume they were going from a description they got from more than one of those hundreds of witnesses?

Dec. 7, 2015, 5:32 p.m.

I was watching CNN when they first cut over to the shooting. They reported three shooters fled in a black SUV that was probably a Yukon. I checked a couple other news channels and the same was reported.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 7, 2015, 6:48 p.m.

How would they mistake a 5 foot tall, 100 lb woman for a tall, athletic male?

Dec. 7, 2015, 7:10 p.m.

guy at work mentioned they were an arranged marriage and that she was from Canada and was born here .

i have not heard this about her , any one else heard this ??

#northsidetrailbuilders

Dec. 7, 2015, 7:15 p.m.

guy at work mentioned they were an arranged marriage and that she was from Canada and was born here .

i have not heard this about her , any one else heard this ??

She was from Pakistan. Apparently a mail-order bride.