Anyone following the San Bernardino shooting story?

Dec. 6, 2015, 10:08 a.m.

They are getting sloppy, more holes in the story then Swiss cheese. I yelled at the TV YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!! when the media was contaminating a "crime scene" with computers and documents including passports.

Obama is giving a rare prime time oval office speech tonight.
My guess is it will be about guns or another Isis terrorist attack excuse to officially go in to Syria….since Russia and truth seekers are trying to blow the cover off the NATO sponsored Isis and the real reason for control of Assad….oil.

Dec. 6, 2015, 10:14 a.m.

my wife just pointed out they don,t show the wife at all , every shot has her face blacked out ,

for a act of terrorism i would expect that whole apartment to be under lock and key and 24hr guards , not being rifled thru like petty thieves ransacking a house

#northsidetrailbuilders

Dec. 6, 2015, 10:17 a.m.

The FBI had already cleared the house. It was no longer a crime scene.

Dec. 6, 2015, 10:23 a.m.

And stuff just left out on display like a movie set, documents and computers would be in an evidence locker no?

Dec. 6, 2015, 10:28 a.m.

And stuff just left out on display like a movie set, documents and computers would be in an evidence locker no?

You would think so…but apparently it was no longer under FBI possession. The whole story is weird.

I guess we will find out tonight if it's all part of Obama's master plan to take all the guns and put everyone in FEMA detention camps
:rolleyes:

Dec. 6, 2015, 10:37 a.m.

I guess we are all blind on how reality works watching so much over dramatized shows on TV LOL . What we perceive as evidence they see as common trash .

#northsidetrailbuilders

Dec. 6, 2015, 10:43 a.m.

my wife just pointed out they don,t show the wife at all , every shot has her face blacked out ,

for a act of terrorism i would expect that whole apartment to be under lock and key and 24hr guards , not being rifled thru like petty thieves ransacking a house

I read somewhere that the wife was very traditional and always wore full face veil and even members of the husbands family didn't know what she really looked like. There's a lot of "facts" floating around on the internet though, believe what you want.

exactly, like a movie set. I'm pretty much an anti-conspiracy theorist but I'd put money that apartment was left by the FBI to show exactly what they wanted the media to see.

Dec. 6, 2015, 11:01 a.m.

I guess we are all blind on how reality works watching so much over dramatized shows on TV LOL . What we perceive as evidence they see as common trash .

"Hey Johnson, take a look at this. Numbers written on the back of these sheets of paper"
"You're right Benson! I had originally brushed them aside as gibberish."
"Maybe they mean something?"
"They very well could Benson. I just so happen to have a complex algorithm in my back pocket."
"Do you think it will work?"
"Well it is only a theory right now, but I'll give it a shot"
"Do your best Johnson. The country depends on you!"

*Current Billboard 100 pop music is played in background for 30 second math montage

"Jesus!"
"What is it Johnson?"
"The next terrorist attack is going to be on this very building we are in! Get out!"

Loud explosion occurs as screen fades to black with somber music playing to end the current season of top rated one hour evening primetime crime investigation series

I read somewhere that the wife was very traditional and always wore full face veil and even members of the husbands family didn't know what she really looked like. There's a lot of "facts" floating around on the internet though, believe what you want.

exactly, like a movie set. I'm pretty much an anti-conspiracy theorist but I'd put money that apartment was left by the FBI to show exactly what they wanted the media to see.

A chick that taught in Qatar for a few years told me all the female passports show their full face.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Dec. 6, 2015, 11:18 a.m.

A chick that taught in Qatar for a few years told me all the female passports show their full face.

that likely where the only photo I've seen came from https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/tashfeen-malik.jpg?w=268[HTML_REMOVED]h=300

Dec. 6, 2015, 11:42 a.m.

You would think so…but apparently it was no longer under FBI possession. The whole story is weird.

I guess we will find out tonight if it's all part of Obama's master plan to take all the guns and put everyone in FEMA detention camps
:rolleyes:

Lol…i will be watching for shure! See you guys back here after…place bets now!

Dec. 6, 2015, 4:57 p.m.

Bump…speech in T minus 63 minutes…6pm.

No bets yet?

Dec. 6, 2015, 5:04 p.m.

Oh snap… On now!

Dec. 6, 2015, 5:09 p.m.

Hard to stomach knowing the truth https://youtu.be/GMMakkhrsjc

oh oh here comes #4…gun laws….now more Isis bs and Muslim talk

Dec. 6, 2015, 5:15 p.m.

And may God bless the United States of America!

Dec. 6, 2015, 7:20 p.m.

House would have been cleared long before the media dogpile. As soon as they found out they had pipe bombs they would have had a EOD team go in making sure there where no surpises that went BOOM.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/