Anyone following the "Illegal Immigration" issue in Murrietta CA?

July 8, 2014, 8:03 p.m.

Seems like its a big deal to some with protestors blocking buses of people migrating from somewhere. Numerous different angles and reports of the buses being laden with disease stricken children and young adults carrying scabies and tuberculosis, or the children being a front / shield for BO's brown shirts and merc's.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

July 8, 2014, 8:11 p.m.

I liked that video of the native American fellow going off on the protesters.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

July 8, 2014, 10:05 p.m.

I like the way its all Obama's fault, even though the reason they can't just turn the migrants/refugees/aliens around is because a law signed by George W Bush says they are entitled to a hearing

http://newsok.com/obama-gets-blame-but-2008-bill-set-procedures-for-dealing-with-young-illegal-immigrants/article/4983675

And when he asks for money to accelerate the process, he's told they won't give it to him. And then they accuse him of doing nothing. (BTW, 2 million+ illegals have been deported by Obama so far - more than under any other president in history). No wonder America is so fucked. They will sell out their country at every opportunity. That's the American Way!

July 8, 2014, 10:10 p.m.

When you look at the sheer volume of the influx, it's obvious that the current plan and methods aren't working. I don't know what the answer is to the overall problem, but I have mixed feelings. I am all for ANYONE having a chance at a better life and being able to choose where they would like to live/work. I just wish that it wasn't so one sided. I am even for gov't assistance to ensure assimilation success, but this isn't always the intention of said new citizen. I am far from the front lines, but I am constantly bombarded with negative stories regarding the actions of illegal citizens locally, not to mention where it's a higher concentration.

Are the vast majority productive and law-abiding? Yes. Would they jump at the chance at becoming a legal citizen? Less than you might think.

The whole system from entry point to citizenship to assistance needs to be reworked on a united front. But how the fuck do we accomplish that when the morons running this wayward ship can't agree on what time of day it is.

BTW, those people protesting are fucking idiots and part of the problem. edit: blockers, not the pro folks.

July 8, 2014, 10:16 p.m.

I like the way its all Obama's fault, even though the reason they can't just turn the migrants/refugees/aliens around is because a law signed by George W Bush says they are entitled to a hearing

Hey, Obama's only been president for 5 or 6 years and a supermajority for the first 2. Can't expect the president to have handled anything presidental in such a short time.

July 9, 2014, 7:05 a.m.

Can't expect the president to have handled anything presidental in such a short time.

Yeah, he wasted his time on insignificant crap like disentangling America from not one but two disastrous wars, addressing a financial meltdown, affordable healthcare and bringing employment and financial markets back to pre-recession levels.

July 9, 2014, 7:37 a.m.

Hey, Obama's only been president for 5 or 6 years and a supermajority for the first 2. Can't expect the president to have handled anything presidental in such a short time.

Obama doesn't pass laws…congress does. Not sure we have a strong congress or not - seems they are still investigating Benghazi these days.

Stay tuned for more.

July 9, 2014, 8:53 a.m.

Obama doesn't pass laws…congress does. Not sure we have a strong congress or not - seems they are still investigating Benghazi these days.

Stay tuned for more.

Congress first job isn't to pass laws. Their self-stated job is to "make Obama a one-term president". Look at the calendar. How's that working for ya? As to "acting presidential" that just gets him sued by the do-nothing Congress

July 9, 2014, 9:12 a.m.

His super majority was only in the senate and lasted 7 weeks from the time Al Franken was seated until Ted Kennedy died and Kennedy wasn't healthy enough to vote most of that time. 7 weeks without being pummeled with filibusters. That is it.

Why can't conservatives fact check anything?

July 9, 2014, 9:19 a.m.

Why can't conservatives fact check anything?

LOL… facts just contradict what they 'know' to be true.

July 9, 2014, 9:31 a.m.

http://www.factcheck.org/2014/06/misassigning-blame-for-immigration-crisis/

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 9, 2014, 10:23 a.m.

Yeah, he wasted his time on insignificant crap like disentangling America from not one but two disastrous wars, addressing a financial meltdown, affordable healthcare and bringing employment and financial markets back to pre-recession levels.

And how is all that 'insignificant crap' working out for America ? 'Disentangling' from Iraq has now led to radical Islamists being in charge of much of the country and Syria (another story altogether, let's talk about 'drawing a line in the sand'), how is the recovery exactly coming along for the average American and how is that 'affordable' healthcare working out? Think it will be a while before we know the answer to that. Obama is also the single most partisan president in recent memory, in fact, Americans think he is the worst president since WW2, even worse than Bush. He passed health insurance reform without a single Republican vote. The Republicans asked for tort reform to be attached to the reform, Obama said no to keep his lawyer buddies happy.

http://nypost.com/2014/07/02/obama-worst-president-since-wwii-poll/

Bush may have initiated many of those issues (who 'inititated' the financial issue can be debated forever), no debate that Bush's decision to go into Iraq was an absolute disaster, but, Obama knew what he was getting into. 6 years later it's pretty tough to continually blame your predecessor. If Obama's not to blame for the current happenings, then you are saying that he is grossly ineffective as a president in taking charge.

Call me 'conservative' if you like, my political beliefs are much more broad than that. I do believe though that Obama was elected as the anti-Bush, not for his actual leadership skills, he will be one of the worst most devisive presidents in recent history. Hell, he used the IRS to investigate conservative groups, used an arm of the US government to oppress his opponents. That is repression of a specific group by the government.

July 9, 2014, 10:25 a.m.

Stay tuned for more.

Where did I say that the president passes laws ?

As for Benghazi, the Obama administration lied to Americans as to the cause of it. They continually called it a protest against some obscure film, it was a pre-meditated attack on American interests that resulted in deaths of Americans.

It was nearly criminal to paint it as a protest.

July 9, 2014, 11:14 a.m.

The Republicans asked for tort reform to be attached to the reform, Obama said no to keep his lawyer buddies happy.

Red herring. Tort laws regulating health care (for example medical malpractice) are imposed by the states, not federally. The Republicans need to do some research.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2628513/

http://wiki.legalexaminer.com/help-center/articles/tort-reform-and-the-effect-of-medical-malpractice-caps.aspx

"_In total, thirty-two states have established some type of medical malpractice award cap. The amounts and applications of these caps vary by state. Some of these damage caps are rigid, while others can be adjusted for inflation or severity of the damage.

For example, four states (Alaska, Florida, Ohio, and Massachusetts) have caps that can be waived or increased in severe cases. The caps in Oregon and Maine apply only to wrongful death cases. Four states have a $250,000 general award cap, four states have a total damages cap, eighteen states have non-economic damages caps between $250,000 and $500,000 , and four states have damages caps that exceed $500,000._"

Of course, if the administration imposed federal tort laws on the states, it would have been "a travesty", "outrageous" etc.

July 9, 2014, 11:18 a.m.

http://newsok.com/obama-gets-blame-but-2008-bill-set-procedures-for-dealing-with-young-illegal-immigrants/article/4983675

And when he asks for money to accelerate the process, he's told they won't give it to him. And then they accuse him of doing nothing. (BTW, 2 million+ illegals have been deported by Obama so far - more than under any other president in history). No wonder America is so fucked. They will sell out their country at every opportunity. That's the American Way!

You can also blame GWB for signing in Directive 51 and the Continuity of Government Plan that Obama will most likely use if protests get out of hand.

Funny you mentioned funding - Obama wants to spend $3.7Billion on "Amnesty" whereas the Southern States would like that to go towards the proper border, which in fact is the same amount at $3.7 Billion (to build a wall).

And why would anyone work with BO when he's openly said he'll do things himself without Congress or Voter consent? Thats not el presidente, thats el dictator.

Search twitter images for Baracks brown shirts.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs