Anyone following the "Illegal Immigration" issue in Murrietta CA?

July 22, 2014, 9:14 a.m.

A good article on the opposite side of the coin. If my skin were a little darker, I could swim down the Kootenai river and be forgiven. Instead, current US immigration laws make it difficult for someone like me (Canadian citizen, US engineering degree that is in high demand by employers) to gain permanent residency. My understanding is that an American in my shoes who wanted to move to Canada simply has to show up at the border with an offer and a degree, if he / she has [HTML_REMOVED] X years experience, or just proof of degree [HTML_REMOVED] experience if [HTML_REMOVED] X years of experience.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-20/are-us-doors-really-open-quick-look-other-immigration

That sounds about right. Whenever I travel south for business the border guards get all worked up that I am going to stay in their great country to escape all the jobs in Canada. Get over yourselves America.

July 22, 2014, 9:26 a.m.

They aren't talking about some home PC here with everything stored on one drive that is a single point of failure.

Seems they are … don't know what the protocols are, but that in itself seems to be a serious problem with the IRS in general.