Anyone following the "Illegal Immigration" issue in Murrietta CA?

July 16, 2014, 8:54 p.m.

As for Iraq / Baghdad / Isis being a known cia funded operation, troops are withdrawn as per Bush but contractors are still on the ground.

ISIS has already infiltrated the US education system. This video should meet your standards for evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYmbt2RVqCg

July 16, 2014, 9:32 p.m.

'mericans should duck walk all Canadians to the 49th and give them the booooooooooot!

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

July 16, 2014, 10:20 p.m.

ISIS has already infiltrated the US education system. This video should meet your standards for evidence

Before when mobile and couldnt see the YT thumbnail, I thought there might be a possibility you could actually add something original instead of a linked source and a stance defending that, or maybe you were even alluding to a US DHS advisor tweeting that the US is in fact a Muslim country. But nay, once again you try to troll, sidetrack and derail. How much more rep you need bro?

At least the clip had classic 80s sound.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

July 16, 2014, 11:20 p.m.

LOL… facts just contradict what they 'know' to be true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgiiZP4Rnac

I'm ignoring Smedley.

July 17, 2014, 8:58 a.m.

I suppose it didn't fail bc learners hdd is lost containing all the emails necessary for a proper investigation.

And are you implying everyone loves paying taxes /sarc.

As for Iraq / Baghdad / Isis being a known cia funded operation, troops are withdrawn as per Bush but contractors are still on the ground.

It is a stretch to assume that the missing emails are covering up a link to the administration and not just covering up her involvement. The right really wants Obama's fingerprints on the scandal, but that doesn't make it so.

And yes, not many people like paying taxes but if it was my job to find tax dodgers I would be suspicious of people spouting Tea Party rhetoric. I doubt anyone would be surprised to find out the DEA was investigating pro-pot groups.

July 18, 2014, 11:21 p.m.

It is a stretch to assume that the missing emails are covering up a link to the administration and not just covering up her involvement. The right really wants Obama's fingerprints on the scandal, but that doesn't make it so.

And yes, not many people like paying taxes but if it was my job to find tax dodgers I would be suspicious of people spouting Tea Party rhetoric. I doubt anyone would be surprised to find out the DEA was investigating pro-pot groups.

I'll use this as a retort, just something I pulled off the net: The odds of seven different drives failing in the same month (like what happened at the IRS when they received a letter asking about emails…) is 37 to the 7th power = 1 in 78,664,164,096. (that's over 78 Billion) In other words, the odds are greater that you will win the Florida Lottery 342 times than having those seven IRS hard drives crashing in the same month

Seven failed drives.. Good thing the IRS isnt a Federal company.

As good as the DEA reference is, imagine if the DEA was targeting medical marijuana companies or growers in states where medicinal was legal. Which they did.

July 21, 2014, 12:34 a.m.

The bordering State Governors seem to think this is an "issue" enough where they're bypassing BO.

http://conservativetribune.com/legislation-to-bypass-obama/

July 21, 2014, 7:01 a.m.

The bordering State Governors seem to think this is an "issue" enough where they're bypassing BO.

http://conservativetribune.com/legislation-to-bypass-obama/

Now there's a media source with no possible biases.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 21, 2014, 7:18 a.m.

7 hard drives? For one employee's emails? No wonder the Government is broke.

July 21, 2014, 9:59 a.m.

They aren't talking about some home PC here with everything stored on one drive that is a single point of failure.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

July 21, 2014, 1:47 p.m.

Now there's a media source with no possible biases.

Thought you'd much prefer to highlight this just provides funding essentially. National Guard can arrest people so they still have to be processed if/when caught.

And I've never understood this about people let alone NBR. We seem to all agree that the MSM is complicit and useless in reporting anything of note while also repeating and rehashing stories for weeks at a time to detract from something else yet whenever another source or site is used, its criticized, down played as "untrustworthy" compared to the MSM or just called crazy talk.

Anyone see a problem with that.

No?

Cool.

Just checking.

July 21, 2014, 1:47 p.m.

You really should google.

July 21, 2014, 2:11 p.m.

I'll use this as a retort, just something I pulled off the net: The odds of seven different drives failing in the same month (like what happened at the IRS when they received a letter asking about emails…) is 37 to the 7th power = 1 in 78,664,164,096. (that's over 78 Billion) In other words, the odds are greater that you will win the Florida Lottery 342 times than having those seven IRS hard drives crashing in the same month

As good as the DEA reference is, imagine if the DEA was targeting medical marijuana companies or growers in states where medicinal was legal. Which they did.

You are really failing to grasp what I am saying here. The IRS, and Lerner in particular, are covering up. Those drives didn't fail. Nobody thinks they did. They targeted the Tea Party for investigations. We agree on this.

Now connect this to the White House. This is where your evidence trail ends. Obama is not the manager of every federal agency.

And again, of course the DEA went after marijuana growers, even when it was legal, because that is what they do and even legal weed pisses them off. That was my point. They didn't need Obama to call them and tell them to do it. The IRS goes after tax dodgers in the same way. The Tea Party hates taxes and the IRS, and I am guessing the feeling is mutual.

July 21, 2014, 2:16 p.m.

Thought you'd much prefer to highlight this just provides funding essentially. National Guard can arrest people so they still have to be processed if/when caught.

And I've never understood this about people let alone NBR. We seem to all agree that the MSM is complicit and useless in reporting anything of note while also repeating and rehashing stories for weeks at a time to detract from something else yet whenever another source or site is used, its criticized, down played as "untrustworthy" compared to the MSM or just called crazy talk.

Anyone see a problem with that.

No?

Cool.

Just checking.

I think the problem is when you have to go fishing for news and it only turns up on some biased site (not saying you did that). If the news is on enough "legitimate" sources then it has more credibility.

For the record I avoid progressive type sites when I am presenting a progressive argument. I wouldn't expect you to take liberal sites at face value either.

July 21, 2014, 9:20 p.m.

A good article on the opposite side of the coin. If my skin were a little darker, I could swim down the Kootenai river and be forgiven. Instead, current US immigration laws make it difficult for someone like me (Canadian citizen, US engineering degree that is in high demand by employers) to gain permanent residency. My understanding is that an American in my shoes who wanted to move to Canada simply has to show up at the border with an offer and a degree, if he / she has [HTML_REMOVED] X years experience, or just proof of degree [HTML_REMOVED] experience if [HTML_REMOVED] X years of experience.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-20/are-us-doors-really-open-quick-look-other-immigration

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.